Meeting Logan

I was sitting in the mansions Library, catching up with my best friend, Jean Grey. It had been ages since I had last saw her. And in that time, She had become an official Teacher. But she was still a care-free Redhead to me.

"Wow," I said, leaning back in my chair. "This guy must be a real slob. I feel bad for you."

Jean waved her hand absent-mindedly. "Logan's not that bad. Just a right pain in the ass sometimes."

"Who's a pain in the ass sometimes?" a voice came from behind me. I jumped a little, not expecting anyone to be behind me. Jean crossed her arms in front of me, rolling her eyes.

"Y/n," the redhead said, playfully glaring up at the animal behind you. "This is my Friend, Logan Howlett."

My eyes trailed upwards, preparing myself for the worst. By the way Jean had been ranting to me about this guy, I expected to see a disgusting, rude and lazy Douchbag.

How wrong I had been.

A tall man, a very attractive tall man, I had to admit, was smirking down at me, crossing his arms. I could feel your stomach flipping over and exploding.

"Wait, this is Logan?" I exclaimed gripping your chair. "I thought you said he was a lazy slob!"

"I'm right here, you know?" Logan said.

I wanted to slap myself. I had expected Logan to be a disgusting, irritating guy. Instead,I got a charming, handsome Babe.

"H-Hey," I stuttered. "I'm Y/n."

"Logan," he replied, holding out his hand.I shook it, seeing Jean smirking at me behind his back.

'You like him,' she mouthed at me, snickering.

I rolled my eyes, glaring at her. Knowing she read my mind.  

Maybe I did like Logan Howlett, but let's be honest here.

Who wouldn't?