Convincing Logan to go to sleep

"Logan, go to sleep," you said tiredly, rubbing your eyes.

Your boyfriend sat at his desk, working on a Mission file he had been glued to for two days straight. It was already night time,and he was still scribbling furiously into the file.

"Mmm," Logan mumbled, not hearing what you had said.

You rolled your eyes. "Logan, you need to sleep. You're not even writing real words on your paper anymore." you grumbled, eyeing the illegible squiggles littering his paper.

"I'm fine..."Logan trailed off, yawning. "I gotta finish this, or Scott's going to-to kill me."

"James Howlett," you hissed, hands on your hips. "You're going to sleep if it's the last thing I do."

You attempted to pull Logan out of his chair, but to no avail. Your boyfriend was apparently a lot heavier than he looked.

Huffing, you batted Logan's hair. You were about to storm back to your bed, when you froze. Logan hair was really... soft. So you batted his hair again, grinning when you felt his soft hair glide over your hands.

Not long after, you were patting, stroking and playing with Logan's head of hair. It was just so fluffy that you couldn't resist.

"Uh... what are you doing?" Logan asked, instantly perking up when he realized what you were doing.

"Playing with your hair," you replied, laying your chin on his shoulder.

Logan, not wanting to ruin your fun, sat awkwardly in his chair, not knowing what to do. After a couple of minutes, your endless hand movements stopped, and he turned around to see what had happened.

"Wow," Logan chuckled, looking down at your sleeping form. Not wanting to wake you, Logan gently picked you up, walking towards your shared bed. He placed you on top of the covers, smiling as he did so.

"G'night, Y/n," he whispered, before wrapping an arm around you, and falling into a deep sleep.