Being good Old'Fashioned Sweethearts

"Logan, what's this?" Rogue yelled out, digging through a few boxes in Y/N & Logan's shared office.

Logan popped his head into the room. "What is what, Bub?"

Rogue pulled out a worn-out black leather book from a cardboard box, waving it in front of the his face triumphantly. "I found your old picture album!"

Logan paled slightly. "Rogue, put that down, now."

"Nope!" the girl sang, skipping away as she flipped through the pages. She looked through Logan's earlier years. While she skimmed through countless embarrassing photos, she nearly burst out laughing at a polaroid of Logan, with a lipstick mark stained on its top-left corner.

"Is that lipstick stain from Y/n, Logan?" Rogue teased, standing far enough away from Logan so he couldn't grab the book from his hands.

"If you must know, yes, now give me that book back!" Logan shouted, swiping his hands in the air.

"What's wrong?" you interrupted, strolling into the office, wondering where all the chaos was coming from.

"I found Logan and yours old photo album, and apparently the two of you were Old'fashioned sweethearts," Rogue giggled, showing the photo of Logan with your lip mark on it.

You chuckled, ruffling the girl's hair. "Want to hear some embarrassing stories about Logan when he was a nerd?"

"Y/n, you traitor!" Logan gasped out, clasping his hand over his heart in fake hurt.

Rogue jumped up, high-fiving you. "I'm going to have the best blackmail on Logan by the end of today."