infuriating

You let out a sigh of frustration, pulling the blanket closer around you and casting a glare at your boyfriend, who is currently reading over some reports on his side of the bed.

"Does the house need to be this cold?" You finally ask him.

Logan turns to look at you with a small amused grin, "you're cold?"

"Freezing, Logan."

"C'mere," he throws his reports to the bedside table and reaches out for you to be able to cuddle against him. When you don't move, he rolls his eyes, "how am I gonna warm you up if you won't get closer to me?"

"It wasn't this cold in here the other day when I was over," you tell him. "Why did you make it so cold?"

"It's all part of the plan, sweetheart," he laughs and moves so he's now on top of you. A blush starts to spread across your cheeks as you look back up to him, narrowing your eyes.

"What plan?" You wait a moment, but he doesn't respond, just smirks at you. "You are infuriating, you know that?"

He pulls a dramatic gasp and fights the smile beginning to form on his lips, "that's rude! I happen to know that you like when I'm infuriating."

You just roll your eyes playfully and finally move your arms from their spot in the covers to snake around his neck. One of your hands threads through his hair, and you begin to pull him closer to kiss him. He only kisses you briefly before he begins to move down to your jaw and then your neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Being infuriating, like you said I am," he mumbles against your skin before biting softly into your neck. He knows every button to push to get you all hot and bothered, and you know that he's going to be messing with you until you're begging.

"Logan..."

He doesn't respond, he just gets off of you and moves the blanket around to join you underneath. Once he's under, he resumes the teasing against your neck, hands beginning to roam as well, giving small squeezes to your sides, and then pulling at the hem of the T-shirt you had worn to go to bed. He only raises it up to right under your breasts before he pulls away and ducks lower to press sloppy kisses to your exposed stomach.

You relax back into the pillows, feeling his fingers move from your sides to your hips, squeezing gently. His thumbs push the top of your panties away so some more skin is exposed, allowing him access to press some more teasing kisses, swiping his tongue across you and dragging his teeth into you.

"C'mon, Logan" you whine from above him.

He chuckles, and his hands pull your underwear further down your legs. You pull at the corner of the blanket, flipping it off of the two of you.

"Thought you were cold," he tells you and tosses your panties to the side of the bed.

"Well, it seems like you're going to warm me up," you tease, "plus, I wanna see you."

"I know, I'm so good looking, you can't even take your eyes— Hey!"

You had playfully smacked his shoulder, and now he's holding it and giving you puppy dog eyes as he tries to fight off the smile to keep the pout on his face. It doesn't last long when you just laugh and pull him closer to kiss him.

"Talk about infuriating, huh?" He helps you sit up so he can peel the shirt off of you. His clothes follow soon after and he leans back over you for a kiss. Again he repeats the teasing down your neck and, this time, he adds the teasing to your breasts. He kisses and nips at the soft flesh while his hand picks up the slack on your other one, circling your hardened nipple with his thumb. You gently push on his head, trying to get him to go lower. He takes the hint and trails further down to your ribs, and then your stomach. When you push his head again, his hand shoots up to grab your wrist.

"Now, if you try to rush me, how am I supposed to make you feel good, sweetheart?" He looks up to flash you one of his smiles before ducking back down to continue his teasing.

He relaxes his grip on your wrist and you move to lace your fingers with that hand as he presses them to your hip. His free hand traces feather like touches against your heat. With another moment of teasing, he moves his face between your thighs. Logan makes eye contact with you before he drags his tongue flat against you slowly.

You let out a moan and tighten your grip on his hand, your free hand fists the sheets under you. "Logan, fuck, that feels good."

He does it again and you let out another moan while he moves his mouth to your clit, sucking gently at first. His hand moves up to begin finger you, using two fingers to thrust into your hole. You arch your back when he picks up the pace, whining for him.

Pulling away, he smirks up at you, his face covered in your slick. He pulls his fingers from you and licks them to clean them off. He climbs back over your body to kiss you again, spreading your juices to your mouth so you can taste them too.

"Condom," you tell him when he pulls away, and he nods, turning to the bedside table. He's quick to find one, and you take it from his hands to rip open the packaging and quickly roll it on to his hardness.

He kisses you again before he lines himself up with you and slides in. You both let out a loud moan as he stretches you. He takes a moment before he begins to thrust into you slowly. You know if you ask for more, he's going to make a stupid joke about being infuriating. Instead, you drop one of your hands between your bodies and tease your clit. Logan leans down to bite at your collarbone, clearly trying to mark you up.

"Logan," you moan and dig your nails into his shoulder. "You feel so good."

"You're so tight, honey, feels incredible." He snaps his hips a little faster into you. You pull his face to yours so you can kiss him properly. Then he's smiling against your lips and you break apart to look at him with a furrowed brow.

"What is it?"

"You are definitely not cold anymore," he tease and places another kiss to you. You laugh at his observation and let yourself relax more. Logan always knew how to make you smile.

His thrusts speed up again, harder now, making sure you feel every centimeter of his length fill you. You groan and close your eyes tight when his hand drops to continue your teasing to your clit.

He's picking up the pace and whispering praise in your ear, successfully bringing you to your climax, your walls spamming around him as he continues to thrust into you. The waves of pleasure course through you, letting out the tension as his hips begin to stutter as he groans and hits his own climax.

Logan slumps forward to kiss your forehead before pulling out of you to dispose of the conform. You take a moment before you get up, heading to the bathroom attached to his bedroom. You turn the shower on, and soon Logan's behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and placing kisses on your shoulder.

"Are you still cold?"

You let out a small laugh, rubbing your hands over his arms. "I'm not, no."

"Good. My plan worked."

"You know that you don't need a plan to get into my pants, Howlett."

He presses another kiss to your shoulder, "but it was a lot of fun this way."

"It was annoying," you tease.

"Wow," he chuckles, "didn't realize how mean you were."

You move from his arms and step into the shower, with him only a few steps behind. "I'm the mean one?"

With a smirk, he shrugs and presses a kiss to your lips this time. "You did call me infuriating."

"But you know I love you." As soon as you said it, you realize what you said and your eyes widen.

"I do. And you know I love you too, sweetheart," he whispers, "right?"

You nod, letting a smile find its way to your face, "yeah, I know that."