Hey baby...

Songs: Corners by the Fray/ Creo en ti by Reik

Waverly

It was cold. Like always, the snow covering the town made it difficult to keep warm in the winter. The Sun was just starting to sink in the horizon and darkness was pooling in the distant trees.

A warm hand came across my waist and a face suddenly rested on my shoulder. It was nice knowing that my baby was home.

"Hello beautiful" she said kissing my cheek. Nicole's going to be the death of me.

"Hello to you my smoking hot redhead" I said now looking at the side of her face still laying on my shoulder and her eyes looking off into the distance.
My hand came to meet where she had hers, just blow my breast, and we stayed like that for a bit. Just enjoying my warm and smoking hot officer giving me some much needed attention.

"How was your day baby" I said now turning around and looking up to her.
She had that mesmerizing look on her face. Her caramel eyes never leaving my mouth.

"It was a hectic day" she said now bringing me in with her hands securing me tight against her body

"It was a hectic day" she said now bringing me in with her hands securing me tight against her body. One of them traveling a little too far south. Resting just above the curve of my butt.

"Waves I was filling out forms all day. And had to give some traffic because of the shit weather we're having. My feet are killing me."

I hooked my hand behind her head and started to undo her braid. God I love it when her hair is loose.
Makes the insides of my thighs ache for the feeling of her head between my legs. Her hair giving me a faint sensation of tickles.

"Hey, babe want me to give you a foot massage?" I said just as the last part of the braid came loose. Her perfect smirk and hair were making my insides crumble.
How in the world did I get this lucky?

That smirk came down on my lips and brushed them with a little hot air. "I would love that baby" Nicole said as her lips came and claim a much-needed kiss.

 "I would love that baby" Nicole said as her lips came and claim a much-needed kiss