Get in!

Song: Fallingforyou by 1975

Nicole

I see Waverly's red Jeep as it comes down my driveway, and instantly I feel warm inside.

"Holy shit I feel like a 16-year-old again" I say to Calamity Jane who's looking at me with a vengeances grin.

Waverly literally kept me on a loop the whole day.

All I got was: "I'm picking you up at your home.

That ass of yours better be ready to have fun"

Well... My ass was ready to have fun with her.

The question was, where is she taking me?

It's too cold for some outdoor stuff and she doesn't like to exercise so indoor rock climbing is out of the picture. Bummer!

She told me to go casual.

I really wanted to look confident and cool.

Two things I'm definitely not.

Well, at least I think I'm not.

I pet my sassy cat goodbye and head to Wave's car.

Today was chilly but not as cold as the days before. The sun was out, and the sky had a beautiful blue hue.

Waverly

I get out of the car and open the passenger door for my lady.

She just appeared in the doorway with a huge ass grin that goes from ear to ear.

Nicole approaches me and wraps her hands around my waist.

Bringing me up with her for a tight hug.

I laugh as she swings me around like a little kid. 

My feet dangling in the air.

I'm inhaling her intoxicating scent as my head is buried in the crook of her neck.

She releases me and my hands remain tangled in her hair.

"Hello beautiful" she says punctuating that remark with a soul-crushing smile.

"Could you get any more Haught?!"  I continue with my fingers doing circles on the hair under her cap.

She had that tomboy look going on. With a backward cap and her jacket... she looked so hot.

"I could but then, I'd have to dump your ass because you can't handle my wayhotness."

I laugh at her stupid remark. "Very funny Nicole" I say and bring her lips to mine for a hello.