Tea Time (Part Two)

Ink was looking for an opportunity to ask Error about destroying. Naturally while Ink was up in his head, awkward silence ensued. After a minute Ink became aware of the situation and decided to break the silence before it was too late.

"So... what do you actually do in the void while you're not destroying?"

"O-oh uh, well I like to make dolls, more like puppets really." Error hadn't been prepared for the sudden noise and stuttered a bit.

"Really? What sort of dolls?"

"Oh, just simple figures. They don't look like anyone in particular, they aren't very detailed either." Suddenly Ink remembered the dolls he had seen earlier through the portal. He wanted to know about that faint glow he could see from inside of them.

"I remember those dolls that you had fighting earlier, how did you make them?"

"Well, I just wrap the string into a body and use strings attached to their limbs to move them precisely."

"Huh? But what about that glowing thing inside them I saw earlier?"

"Oh that... well it's an artificial soul, though it doesn't do much."

"What? How does that even work?!"

"It's not to complicated to make an artificial monster soul, though I'm sure you don't want me to explain the entire thing."

"What? How could I not? This is fascinating!"

"Well, it's more that I don't want to. At least not right now." Error knew that based off of Ink's reaction that this was going to be a big deal and was looking for a way out of this conversation.

"Besides Ink, I've already finished my lunch! We can meet up some other time right?" Error reasoned. Disappointedly, Ink had to let him go. He knew that he couldn't push Error much farther and for some reason Error was determined to leave.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then?" Ink replied enthusiasticly.

"Sure." Error quickly made his way to the exit, leaving his dishes behind. Outside the door he sighed, exhausted from social interaction. It wasn't everyday he actually had to talk to someone for a whole minute, let alone an hour and a half. Catching his breath, he summoned a portal beneath his feet and fell into the anti void.