Fight Night (17) Re-Edited

Blaze's P.O.V

I detest birthdays and the associated festivities; Ellie is the sole reason I'm celebrating this year. I just can't say no to her. You know, she's my younger sister? But since Chance can't keep a secret for crap, this surprise party plan is dumb. He immediately informed me of it this morning during my training session; I now have to take action as well. It had been years since I had celebrated my birthday with Savy, and it had been the most amazing birthday ever.

"Blaze, your phone has been ringing for the past hour, pick it up its Gio, he just called me he's pretty mad man."

I roll my eyes at him and call Gio back "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Hello to you to Gio."

"I'm not in the joking mood today Blaze, go to Fight Night and shower off that hangover you have a fight tonight."

"Tonight? Gio, tonight's my birthday."

"So? You want me to come and sing happy birthday to you before the fight."

"Stop being a bitch Gio, I'm going."

"Good."

"You can't go, Ellie's hard work is all going to waste if you enter Fight Night."

"It's either Savannah's life or Ellie's hard work Chance."

He sighed "At least let me give her a heads up before you get there."

"Go ahead."

Ten minutes later

I step into Fight Night and start to head up but Ellie jumps in front of me right away, "Hello!"

I smile at her "Hi Ellie."

"What are you doing here so early? Where are you going?"

"I fight tonight so I'm going to shower in my penthouse." I try to step around her but she jumps in front of me again

"Ellie, what are you doing?"

"Um, you can't go upstairs." I look at her confused

"Why can't I go upstairs?"

"B-Because, because.."

I gently move her aside and start walking upstairs "Let me know when you think of an answer okay Ellie."

I make it to the top of the stairs and hear the intercom buzzing through, all three of the intercoms are connected so either someone from the penthouse is hitting it or Ellie is. But who could be at my house? Holding onto the intercom button I listen in "Annah? Annah can you hear me?" Ellie said panicking

"Yeah, I can hear you what's wrong?"

"There's a problem."

"What?"

"Please don't freak out."

"Ellie, what is the problem," Savy said sounding tense making me smirk

"Well, you see the decorations downstairs still aren't ready and he just thinks that I'm hanging out downstairs because he fights tonight, so he didn't get suspicious of the party but.."

"He's coming upstairs and you need to hide everything including yourself. Blaze doesn't like anyone in his penthouse, not even me." I don't mind Savy being there, she's been there many many times, and she made it feel like home.

"But it's only 12:30 pm, I thought Chance was going to distract him."

"Annah! Forget about that and hide!"