Extra Long Baguettes

"Hoodie, we can't involve her! She just got lucky with Ben, that's it!"

"EJ's been stalking her since she was thirteen, dude! She's already involved, it doesn't matter how! All that matters is we tell the extra long baguette about her, and at worst, she stays in the mansion as, I dunno, a helper! An assistant!"

"And you think she's just gonna go along with that? We need to get her home and tell everyone to stay the fuck away from her! Involving a normal human like her is only going to bring trouble for us!"

"I still think she can be a CP! She just needs a little push-"

"Shush! Stop talking! I think she's awake..."

I hesitate to open my eyes, still trying to shake off the sleep that clung to me. I hear someone walk around in front of me and crouch down, gently shaking my shoulder.

"(Y/N)? You up?" Hoodie's voice asks.

"No... I'm down..." I respond, batting his hand off me and rolling over so I faced towards the back of the couch. Masky laughs somewhere nearby and Hoodie chuckles, standing up.

"Well, you can stay down a little longer then. Masky and I plan to head out soon though, and I'm... not too sure about leaving you here on your own, so try not to stay down too long." He says, walking away. Masky approaches and nudges my legs aside, sitting on the end of the couch and turning the TV on. I crack one eye open to glare at him for the noise, but he just laughs. I let out a yawn and stretch my limbs out, making sure I kicked him at least once (which he found immensely funny) before sitting up and trying to orient myself in the world again. I feel Masky's eyes on me and glance over, only to have him quickly look back at the TV.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." He responds, though I can hear repressed laughter in his voice. Squinting at him in distrust, I stand up and wait for the dizziness to pass before walking into a bathroom I had spotted the previous night, flicking the curtains open. I glance in the mirror and am greeted by my face with almost every inch covered in childish drawings... with permanent marker.

"MASKY!! HOODIE!!" I shout, rushing to the door and slamming my hand against the frame.

"Shit dude go go go!!" Hoodie shouts from the living room as Masky gasps for air, wheezing on the floor. Hoodie sees me approaching and ditches his friend, dashing out of the room. I jump on top of Masky, straddling his chest while beating at his arms as he tries to defend himself, laughing too hard to have much strength to resist my attacks. Once I'm satisfied, I stand up, searching the rooms in the apartment to find Hoodie. I could hear him snickering nearby and follow the sound, grinning evilly. I reach a cabinet and throw the doors open, Hoodie releasing a girly squeal as I set upon him, tears leaking from his eyes from laughing too hard.

"Noooo stooppp I'm so sorry!!" He gasps, shrinking back as I laugh, throwing one last punch into his shoulder before stepping back and letting him out.

"Well, now that I've had revenge, I'm gonna go clean up this mess you two made of my face." I say.

"Like it could be any more messed up than it already was!" Masky shouts from the other room, followed by a crash as he presumably jumps out the window to save himself. We both laugh and Hoodie eventually throws a spare change of his clothes at me.

"Go take a shower, it's probably the only way to get all that off." He chuckles. I grab the clothes and poke my tongue out at him again, shuffling into the bathroom and slamming the door for good measure. After making sure both the door and window was locked, and drawing the blinds again, I strip out of my clothes and run the shower, scrubbing at my face with a towel I found in a cupboard. After a gruelling ten minutes of continuous scrubbing, I'm finally satisfied that I had removed all the marker, and turn off the water. After drying off and putting on the clothes that Hoodie had allowed me to borrow, I realised they were a bit big, but fit rather nicely. The shirt he had given me was plain black, but the hoodie he had given to go over the top was a detailed galaxy at the top, with a paint bucket spilling beneath, covering the galaxy in a layer of white. The sleeves hung past my wrists and I found my face completely shrouded when I pulled the hood up. The pants were plain black cloth, reaching just past my ankles. I bunch up my old clothes and leave them on the bench, planning to ask Hoodie for a bag to borrow that I could put them in for now. When I walk out of the bathroom, my hair still slightly wet, Masky (who had returned from jumping out the window) glances up and wolf whistles at me, nudging Hoodie. Hoodie looks up and stares at me for a while, making me slightly uncomfortable.