Fresh air

We are outside if the walls, riding our horses and trying to survive. I am in the left side like Levi wanted it. I look out for any thing dangerous, like Titans. It's very quite. I don't see any Titans. Is this even normal. No one is behind me or in front of me. He trusts me. He knows that I wont die that easily. Well he is right. Suddenly there is a Titan. I shoot the red smoke. I have the order to not kill until it's necessary. So I try to avoid it. It will be hard because it's an abnormal one. It runs like a human. I fire the green smoke to the right direction. It's way too dangerous here. Levi is in the middle. Behind him are Eren and Armin.  I hope nothing happens to them. Several Titans race on us. Everyone fires a green smoke. To the left side. Shit. There are too many. "Mikasa can you try to kill some Titans? Not all of them only two or three!" Levi askes me "Yes Sir!" "Be careful!" "You too!"  Is he worried about me. Why? Does he like me..Mikasa pls focus on the Titans. I prepare my odm gear. I aim at a Titan. I raise his arm until I cut his nape. One done. After I killed three more I looked around me. Many people at the right side are dead. Levi is busy to kill Titans. Armin and Eren are still riding. But a 9 meter Titan is running at them. Armin and Eren are focused to fire the red smoke. I try to aim for the Titan. But the Titan wants Levi and not Eren. But I am not relifed. I aim for the Titan to cut his nape. The Titan have almost got Levi, but luckily I killed him. "Tch..thanks for saving me brat.." "Everytime.." he looks right into my eye. Well I do the same thing. Suddenly I realise that I don't have any gas. And the Titan I killed is falling down. It's body begins to be hot. So I can't touch it anymore. I am about to fall but Levi catches me. "Now I think we are even.." I say. He nods.

I am back on my horse. Commander Erwin fires a blue smoke, that means retreat..

Levi POV

Mikasa is about to fall, so I leave my horse to catch her. Her body is light and warm. She is so beautiful and strong and- Levi..no you can't fall in love. That's impossible but she is what makes it possible.

She is back on her horse, showing me that everything is fine. "Now I think we are even.." I nod. She smirks. I never saw her showing any emotion. Not even to Eren it Armin well sometimes she smirks but...that's so beautiful on her. I see blue smoke. Retreat. "Annnd do you like her??" I look an my right. Of course it's shitty glasses. Hanji. "What do want shitty glasses?" "I told you not to call me like that!" "I don't care brat"

We are back inside the walls. Not really pretty here. I just don't like it. I see Mikasa leaning on the wall. Her red scarf covers her nose and mouth. Her grey eyes are shining. She glares at me. I look away. Shit I blush...I never blush! I try to calm myself down..

Mikasa POV

Levi stares at me. I glare back and he turns around. He is kinda sweet. After a while he decides to come over. Finally I can listen to his lovely voice. "I just wanted to thank you again. No one saved my live before.." "no problem..well it's nice of you to save me too..so thank you.."
"You are welcome brat.." why brat that's sooooo annoying. "And don't call me brat..or I call you shorty" he is older than me but I am bigger. So that makes it funnier. He smirks and goes away. A smirk really. He can do that. "Hey Mikasa it's dinner time wanna eat?" I like Sasha so I said yes. After I wanted to go sleep, but Hanji stopped me. Again. Everytime I want to sleep they disturb me. "I saw you saving Levi. And I saw Levi saving you...so if you like him wait till he makes the first step. I think he likes you to!" "Well who said that I like him?" "C'mon Mikasa I can see that. Everyone who is not blind can see that!" "Okay then good night!" She smiles so bright and leaves. That was kinda weird. Whatever finally I can go sleep. But suddenly I hear someone scream...

And do you like it? Pls leave a comment and have a great day ^^