Eren

Annie POV

It's like we planned. Everyone is still asleep. I get ready to talk with Eren. I asked him yesterday if we could talk in the morning. He looked worried. I am sorry to lie to you...whatever. I need to focus.

Throwback
"Hey Eren....ehm it's already late, but can we talk tomorrow in the morning. It's important.." "sure but if it is so important then we can talk now" "yeah buuut I am to tired and my mind has to be clear. You know?" He nodded. I smiled at him.
Throwback end

Eren POV

Annie wanted to talk to me. Why in the morning. I had 5 hours of sleep. Well its not enough for me. I go to meeting place. "Sooo..what's up?" "Thanks that you came. Well I want to show you someone. You know him. But please don't freak out!" I nod. What is going on? Suddenly a person comes out of the shadows. What?! I thought he was dead! "Hello Eren. Nice to see you again"  and suddenly he knocks me out. Everything is black.

Levi POV

Stupid, stupid Levi. Why? I am appreciated that Petra confessed. But I don't have a crush anymore. I..I ugh..do I love Mikasa? I don't know. I never felt love before. Or any other emotion besides pain and frustration. Ugh...why does the world always breaks your heart. I have been walking outside for quite a time. I better get back before they need me. Or something happens. "Corporal Levi did you see Eren?" Jean, Connie and Sasha ask me. "No..why?" "He is not in the room. And we looked everywhere. He is just... disappeared!" I nod. "I look after him" I hope he is fine. We need him. Or we can forget to win the wall Maria back. Tch..

"This world is cruel, but its also beautiful.."

Thats what Mikasa once told me. She is right. The world is cruel, but if you find happiness everything seems to be perfect, even your shitty situation will be fine. Also a person can see things different, just because they are happy. Petra...or Mikasa? i walk down the hallway. Everything seems to be quiet. I see Mikasa talking with Annie. Annie holds something behind her back. After I look closer, I notice that it is a knife. Why is she holding a knife...someone appears from behind. What?! I thought he is dead. He holds a black plastic bag....Now i understand. I have to help her...

20 Minutes earlier...

Mikasa POV  ( so sorry to change the views so often :/ )

Annie wants to talk to me. We never have a talk so its kinda weird. But i agreed, i mean what can even happen. Right? However she looks nervous. "Everything okay..are you nervous?" "N-no...ehm you know I just wanted to ask if you could help me..like train me to fight?" why? she is already good. Something is fool. I can feel it. I want to turn around, because i feel watched. "Noo..Mikasa look at me! Ehm do you agree?" she looks behind me. "what is going on here?" "Oi..I want to know to?" i turn around. suddenly someone runs away. "Who wa-" "Annie can i steal her from you. Just for a minute" she nods and leaves us alone. "Levi can you please tell what happenend, who was that guy. He looked like-" "Yeah its him. Its Reiner. I thought he is dead. I think everyone thought that. And I think he captured Eren" my eyes widen. "I am not sure!" he tries  to calm me down. "If you are right, we have to chase them, lets do that now, or we have to find them outside!" "You know that both of them are Titan shifters, we willl lose. We need a plan!"  "I have one" He wants to grab my arm but i turn around to find Annie. "Look Levi..if you want to help me then come with me..I need your help to save him!" only one thing is in my head and its not Eren, no its Levi. I cant help, but think about him. No answer..i turn around to look at him, but he isnt there. He left...

Levi POV

I couldnt, I wanted to hug her,  I want to be with her..but i dont even know if its allowed. Goddamn feelings, why me..

I hear Annie talking abou to attack the city. No..i cant let them do this. I wont let them. I waited till they left. I enter the room where they were. I see Eren tied up on the chair. He is unconscious. I untie him. Suddenly they come back. Crap what now? "Oh corporal Levi. You found our little friend!" He attacks me but i blocked every single attack. I fight back. He looks like he cant handle my attacks. After i knocked both out. I get Eren out of here.  I am out of the room. Suddenly I hear i scream. "TITAN!" Titan? Where? I look up, oh nooo! Annie turned. Crap. A recruit climbes on the arm. It is Mikasa. She tries to cut her Nape. She failes. She has to avoid Annies attacks. Wich she does perfectly. It looks like she dances. Whatever.. Annie doesnt let her cut anything. Mikasa gets angrier. She cuts both ofAnnies arms. But Annie shakes her body. Mikasa couldnt hold her balance. Well luckily I have my ODM gear, I catch her. She avoids to look in my eyes. That hurts. Annie takes Eren and Reiner, she flees. We lost..