Flashback

Mikasa, Eren and Armin flashback

Mikasa POV

Eren and I were picking up some wood for fire. Ugh..Eren fell asleep again. "Eren..wake up!!!" He jumped. "Wha-what happened?" "Nothing..we should better go home!" He nodded.

As we walked into our house, Eren put the sticks on the ground and ran out again. What is going on with him. I felt like protecting him so I did the same. I ran after him. I saw some kids bullied Armin. Eren tried to stop it. But of course he got kicked in the stomach. I ran faster. As I arrived I punched one of the kids in the face. Both of them ran away. They were afraid of me. Good. "Armin are you okay?" Armin nodded. "Eren are you okay?" He also nodded. "Armin what did you even do here?" "I wanted to show you guys something in my book" I nodded. Eren, Armin and I sat next to the river. "Look guys. This book was from my grandpa he gave me it today. Here..this is the ocean!" "Ocean?" Eren asked. "What is that?" "It's a see, but much bigger and deeper. A fisherman could never sell all fish!" We both were fascinated. "Where is the ocean?" I asked. "It's outside. Outside the walls" "well I guess we won't ever get to see it" both if them were shoked. "Why do you say that Mikasa, we could join the scout regiment!" "Eren, your mother wouldn't want that. It's dangerous out there" he looked pissed.

*Ding*
The bells rang. The scout regiment were coming back. Eren ran to the entrance of the wall. He looked exited. I just looked emotionless and bored like ever. Not even the half of the group came back. I hoped Eren would see that it is dangerous out there. Armin looked nervous. He was afraid of the idea to go outside of the wall. We never saw a Titan. Who knows how dangerous they are.

After we watched how they came in. Eren was even more sure to join there team. "Eren if you join them then let me join too!" He looked surprised. "Yeah..Mikasa is right..I-I would join too.." now I was the one which looked surprised. "Armin are you sure..?" He nodded. "I won't leave my friends alone.." he was sweet. But he was weak. He definitely would not survive outside.

Eren asked me to not tell his mother. I didn't answer. I couldn't promise him. "Mother..I want to join the scout regiment..!" I was shocked. He told his mother. He did it. Well..okay. "Eren..no!" "Why can't you let me do what I want?" They  argued. I couldn't listen to it so I just sit in the corner trying to think about something else. Eren ran out. "Mikasa..would you please go after him..?" I nodded. This time I had to be faster. He was distracted and annoyed. He also was mad and sad. So he was smad. (I had to write that sorry XD) But I couldn't find him. But I saw Armin. So I just followed him. He went to Eren. I sat next to him. "You should go home. Your mother is afraid!" He shook his head. "Let her..I want to be alone" I just continued to sit next to him. Armin did the same. He didn't bother to let him. Suddenly everyone screamed. There was a loud noise. The wall. We all were shocked. A giant Titan kicked the wall. People died and titans came in. "MOM!" Eren screamed. He ran to his house. I ran like ever after him.

My eyes widened. Our house was crashed by a rock. "MOM!" Eren screamed. We tried to get her out. But we were to weak and a titan came. "Mom..please.." my eyes were filled with tears. "Mikasa..please get him out of here..please go.. both of you!" I couldnt..I couldnt lose my second family. suddelny someone tried to fight against the Titan. But this persoj was to afraid of it. He came to us. I realized that it was Hannes. He took both of us. I couldnt move. I was shocked. I lost my second mother. My second house. Eren continued to scream. I saw him crying. The Titan took Erens mother, and ate her. Blood came out of her. So much blood..

Presence Mikasa POV

"Mikasa?" I get out of my day dream. I see that Eren looks worried. "What?" "Nothing.." I nod. Why did I have a flashback. Nothing happened in the past few days. "Eren did you dream something. Like a nightmare?" He shakes his head. I nod. "I..I eh had a flashback..the day..you know, the day everything changed?" "Mikasa I have told you to-" "yeah you have told me to not talk about that but I just had a flashback and I don't even know why. So please stop this!" He looks shock. The door opens and jean comes in. "Please be quite..I need to study!" "For what?" I snap back. Jean turns a bit pink. "For..eh..whatever..I give up!" I roll my eyes.  "I'll leave. Bye" Eren doesn't hold me back. He doesn't even look at me. Ugh. Thank you best friend.

I open the front door. The floor is clean like everytime. "Already back?" I nod. Levi looks worried. "Tch..what happened?" "Nothing it's just a-"

Flashback
All of us salute to Erwin. We are now a recruit of the scout regiment. He looks strict. Uh that will be a hard time.

"Your leader of your troop will be Levi Ackerman" my eyes widen. I can't obey that idiot. He beat Eren. Crap..i have to control my anger.

"Oi, brats. You will now obey me. Every order I will give you has to be done!" I give him a deadly gaze. Our eyes meet. I am not afraid of him. He will taste my fists. I will beat him..right in the face!
Flashback end

"Oi, Mikasa!" Again a flashback. I fall down my knees. Levi runs at me. He kneels down to me. He holds my face.

Flashback
Levi asked me to come to his office. What does he want from me? I did everything he wants.

I open his door. I seen him doing some paperwork. "Oi, Ackerman sit" I obey him, like he wants. I sit on the chair in front of him. "What can I do for you sir?" He looks right into my eyes. My heart beats faster. "Nothing..I just wanted to see you" "really?" "Tch..no..brat. You have clean duties this week. Just wanted to remind you!" My blood boils. This man drives me crazy. I look at him with my cold gaze. "Yes sir"

I am about to open the door, but Levi holds me back. "Did I dismiss you?" Does he really kidding me. I try not to punch him. I didn't answer. I was about to curse. I just shook my head. "Well now you are dismissed!" I open the door and close it. I run to my sleep room. I take a pillow and just scream into it..
Flashback end

"Mikasa stop ignoring me!" "What is happening with me?" He looks at me. His cold grey eyes wich are also so gorgeous. "I have flashbacks, but I can't move while I have it. I just stop doing whatever I was doing, and-" he hugs me. His warm strong hand surround me. Tears drop on his shirt. "Brat..you don't need to cry, just because you have flashbacks. They can't harm you!" Just after he let me go, he started to laugh. Levi doesn't laugh often, not even when I am with him. Not any joke made him laugh. I look confused at him. He wipes a tear of my cheek. And again. He starts laughing. I cringe at him.

It's at night. The stars shine bright. "Did you calm down?" I nod at him. "Good. Next time please don't break down and cry. You are strong and you should stay strong. It wasn't a big thing!" I start to feel anger. I gaze at him and punch him right at his shoulder. He jerked and looks at me serious. Both of us start laughing. Suddenly the door rings. I get off the couch. Wich was warm and comfortable to sit next to my love of my life. I open the door. I see Sasha and Eren. "Everything okay?" The nod. "Actually I was gonna ask you the same. I am so sorry I acted weird at my place.." he looks down. "Oh I and I just came because I was hungry. I hope you have some food left?" I laugh at and hug them. "You wanna come in?" "But not with the filthy shoes brats!" "They nod and take the shoes of. We spend the night together...

Woah that's a long chapter XD Ready for the last part?