Attack on the walls

Many people started to scream, but I want to sleep ugh crap. I look out of the window. A giant titan broke the wall. Titans are everywhere. I wake everyone in the room up. "Mikasa let me sleep..pls we have to wake up early tomorrow!" "Dumbass! The city is full with Titans you have to wake up!!!" Everyone besides Sasha wakes up. I take my ODM gear. Now I need to get to the roof. I leave my room, I almost crashed into Levi. Both of us blushes. "Ehm great that you are awake, we have to move!" "Yeah i know shorty!" I smirk at him. He just glared at me, but I could see that he wants to laugh.

I finally made it up. Many people got eaten. Shit i am to late. "Mikasa come we can to this together!" Eren is always so optimistic. I aim for one of the Titans, to cut his nape. Many of my friends and recruits join us. And also Levi. i see people die, and its breaking my heart but i need to be strong to fight back. I killed 5 Titans and only 4 left. I see Eren next to me but where is Armin. I look at every Titan to know if he got attacked. Oh no..Armin is in danger! "Armin!!" I aim on the Titans wich holds him tight. I cut his nape as fast as i could. But I was to slow.  His scream let me freeze. He screamed for his life and i was to slow. I could have saved him. The Titan bit his head of. "NOO!" One of my preciuos friends died. Eren is on his knees crying. "NOO Armin.!" He lost his family twice. I lost my family the third time. Eren wants to turn into a Titan. He almost bit is hand. "Dont Eren..he wont come back!" His eyes are full of sadness. I hold my tears back. Like I said I need to be strong for Armin, Eren, for me and for Levi. He needs me strong and not as an emotional recruit. But i lost one of my friends...no Armin. Mikasa shut your freacking useless feelings and kill the rest of the Titans. Wich I did. Everyone is save now. But also many people died, wich i cant forget that easily.

2 weeks later

I couldnt focus on everything. I was colder to everyone. Sometimes even to Eren. I could not forgive me, I could have saved him. But i was to slow. No never ever i will forgive me. " Oi, Ackerman. I know you lost a friend..and I did too but you cant let everyone down just because of that. Not only you lost someone you cared so get your shit together!"  Levi is always so direct. But it helps me. "He likes you too Mikasa everyone who is not blind can see that!" Hanji's words wont go of my mind. Okay Mikasa lets try it out. I look at Levi's eyes. I couldnt hold it in so I hug Levi. First he was suprised, but he accepted it and hugged me back. "Thanks shorty, you opend my eyes.." He blushed. He is so cute..i laughed wich made him blush more. "Tch whatever a-nd s-top calling me shorty brat!"

At night

I could not sleep so i am on the roof, watching the beautiful stars. "Hey what are you doing up here. We have trainig tomorrow. Dont you need to rest?"  "Sasha we dont have any training tomorrow . Its a free day potatogirl!" "Ohhh well thats some good news right? Wait did you just call me potatogirl. Really" " I guess?"  "well you are not the only one who calls me like that. You should better get in. Its cold outside" i nod.

I wake up because of Sashas snoring. I take a shower and dress myself.  A free day huh? How boring. The pain in my heart was almost gone. I guess its because of Levi. Anyway. I leave the room for breakfast. Finally, I am starving. "Ms Ackerman?" "Yes?" I turn around. it was Commander Erwin who asked for me. "I need to talk to you!"...

Ik its short but i dont have any time today sry :/