Daddy's Little Prince~

--Prince's POV

     I walk in the door of our little rental home after a long day at work, sighing as I head to our room and drop my things off. I lay on the bed and look at the ceiling before curling up into a ball, thinking of all the mean things said to me today and starting to whimper and cry, since I'm a sensitive Baby after all. "Baby?" I suddenly feel a hand on my arm and turn away from the wall and see Cain looking at me with worry coating his face. I look into his big, beautiful green eyes, my vision blurred due to the tears before I pounce on him and bury my face in his chest, starting to cry again. "Aww Babyboy... Shhh... I'm here... Don't cry my precious prince... Shhh... Daddy's here... What happened Baby? Tell Daddy what's wrong, little one." I hold onto him tightly and continue sobbing into his chest as he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back, calming me down as I softly say through the sobs, "W-W-Work..." He suddenly picks me up, supporting me by my butt before sitting down in the recliner in our room right in front of the T.V., rocking me back and forth until my tears cease and I calm down.

     After a little while of cuddling, Daddy gets up, still holding me tightly to him. My head rests on his shoulder as he carries me back to the bed and lays me down, then crawls onto it as well. I close my eyes and feel him pull me onto him, making me smile and blush at how warm and comfortable he is before feeling myself start to doze off, letting sleep overwhelm my mind and take me into the mindscape.

     The next morning I wake up on Cain and look up at him to see how cute he is when he's sleeping, making me giggle softly so I don't wake him. I try to get up and get ready for work before he does the same, but before I know it he wraps around me and slithers his hands down to my ass. I moan softly and hold onto him as I feel him massaging my plump tushie, making me shake it against his hands and grind a little on him as he starts turning me on. I whimper and tap him awake before this continues to what I'm sure everyone would love to read, then pant as he stops. I look up and see him blinking awake, yawning and stretching out before relaxing and looking down at me, smiling. "Good morning, my little Larsy~ Did you sleep well, pumpkin?" I blush and smile, nodding as I hold onto him, him knowing how much I love my nicknames. I get off of him and stand next to the bed, looking at him starry eyed as he gets up, letting me have a wonderful view of his amazing body, not to mention his beautiful morning wood. I blush deeply and move out of his way as he gets up, stretches, then walks over to me and kisses me on the head, making me regress a little and wiggle. He heads into the bathroom and takes his morning piss, then come out and lets me go in and do the same. Once I get out I see my outfit he picked for me today and smile. "Will this outfit do for today, my little man?" I nod my head in response and quickly put on the suit and tie Daddy picked out for me. "Wow Babyboy! You look so handsome in that~" I blush at his compliment and smile, "Thank you Daddy!" And after he does my hair, ties my shoes, and freshens me up, he smiles and leads me to the door. "Would you like a ride, little one?"

     I nodded and suddenly Cain takes off, quickly to our room to get changed before I see him come out in a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans. He takes the keys and leads me out to the truck, grabbing and squeezing my tushie as he helps me up into the Silverado, making me blush before sitting down and letting him buckle me in. He gets into the truck and starts it, then we're off to my job, me kicking my feet since I can't reach the floorboard as I smile. "Thank you for the ride Daddy!" "Anything for my little angel" he replies, making me blush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     After work Daddy comes and picks me up and on the way home he asks, "So, how'd the meeting go, sweetheart?" I smile brightly and squeal in joy, unable to hold it back anymore. "Daddy I got promoted!!!" He looks at me in shock before smiling brightly as well, laughing and blushing brightly the whole way home from joy. Once we make it home, Daddy picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom, smiling before setting me down so I can stand. He wraps around me and starts showering me in kisses, praising me so much I nearly melt from it, loving his praise so very much. After a moment of him going crazy with enjoyment, he calms down and smiles, looking me deep in the eyes. Without saying a word, he puts his hands on my waist, pulls me close, looking deep into my dark brown, starry eyes before slowly connecting our lips together. I melt into the kiss as I feel his soft, sweet lips press against mine and his soft, delicious tongue swirl around mine in a dance of romance.

     He breaks the kiss and I look up into his green, lust-filled eyes and know exactly what he wants, no, needs. Me.