Daddy's Good Little Boy~

A/N: This section contains NSFW, so if you don't like it, then skip this chapter, or if you're a little, then as Robbie Rotten would say (God bless his soul) "Don't let your children watch it!" Hehehe, anyway, I know this one took a little while to make and it's not even that long, got caught up in work and other things, the next chapter will be done much quicker than this one did! Hopefully... Anyway, hope you enjoy it so far! And that you stick around!

Please share, vote, and follow!

                                            -Babyboy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         

     I'm on my back, naked on the bed with Cain over me and staring me down hungrily. I pant and spread myself open for him, putting myself in the starfish position as I look up into his dominant eyes. He smirks as he notices my submissive position, suddenly wrapping his firm hand around my delicate throat and squeezing oh so amazingly. I let out a soft and adorable moan as I feel his grip tighten around my neck, in turn making me unbearably desperate for him. "Mmmm~ Daddy~ That feels so good~ Haah~ Please give me more~" I moan out, lust and desperation filling my vocal chords as i blush deeply and beg for more.

     "Awww~ You're so cute when you beg, Babyboy~" he says teasingly. He lets go of my throat and slithers his firm, warm hands down my body to my nipples, starting to play with and pinch them. I moan for him lewdly as I feel him pinch and pull on my sensitive nipples, causing me to squirm a little under him.

     "Awww~ Does this make my little angel feel good~?" Cain says playfully as he continues to toy with my nipples. After a short while of teasing, I'm left panting and whining, desperately needing more from my Daddy while he smirks down at me.

     "Do you want more, Kitten~? Do you want Daddy inside you, making sure you won't walk for a week~? You'd like that, wouldn't you, you naughty pet~?" All I can do is nod and whine at his questions, still panting and moaning from the teasing he gave me.

     He bends down and kisses my neck all over, sucking hickey after hickey into my delicate neck as he lines up his cock against my hole. "N-N-No D-Daddy... Ah~ I-It's dry..." is the only thing I can muster up before he pushes himself up and smiles down at me, lifting three fingers up to my mouth. "I'm sorry Baby~ Open wide for Daddy, yeah? I won't go in dry, promise~" I open my mouth wide, as commanded, and nod as he slides his three thick fingers into my mouth and makes sure plenty of saliva gets on them before reaching down and shoving them inside me. I cry out at the feeling of his fingers wiggling around inside me, stretching my tight hole out a bit before pulling out and leaving me feeling empty. But before I even have a chance to react, he lines himself up with my hole and slams balls deep inside me, making me nearly scream in pleasure as I shoot a hot, thick load of cum all over myself.

     He waits for my insides to adjust to his member before bending down and kissing me deeply as he starts slowly and gently thrusting into me. He soon breaks the kiss, a string of saliva connecting our tounges together as he looks me deep in the eyes, lust and reassurance filling his own as I feel him push himself deep inside me again. "You're doing so good, Babyboy~ You're such a good boy for Daddy~ Mmmm~ Such a strong, brave boy for Daddy~ I'm gonna speed up, okay, my precious prince~?" I nod and moan out as I feel him sit up and hold onto my hips before starting to go faster, fucking into me harder while I grip the sheets and my back arches at the pleasure as he hits my core with his amazing cock over and over.

     After a good couple of hours of passionate love-making, I'm happily and comfortably resting on Cain's chest, his arm around me and rubbing my back as he smiles down at me. "I love you Baby~ I don't know what I'd ever do without you, my little angel~ My little sweet pea~ My little bean~ My sweet prince~ My good little boy~" I smile and blush at the nicknames and lift myself up, kissing him deeply as he holds onto me tighter. I break the kiss and smile, nuzzling myself into his neck as I happily cuddle my Daddy. "I love you too, Daddy~ More than anything in all of existence~" and shortly after, I fall asleep in Cain's arms and he fall asleep with me, his arm tightly around me as we sleep peacefully and happily.