Rose - III

It's been a while but we're back here, I've been spending a load of time over on doctor who stan twitter and making fan cams for over there, my twitter is over in my about section if you want to check it out. Last part of Rose now. There is an interlude after this chapter but I won't be posting it yet.

Enjoy!

-----

Rose sighed as she and Mickey waited for their pizza to arrive. "Do you think I should try the hospital?" She asked her boyfriend. "Suki said they had jobs going in the canteen. Is that it then, dishing out chips. I could do A Levels. I don't know." She sighed, beginning to ramble. "It's all Jimmy Stone's fault. I only left school because of him. Look where he ended up. What do you think?"

"So, where did you meet this Doctor?" Mickey asked, ignoring everything she had just said.

"I'm sorry, wasn't I talking about me for a second?" She asked.

"Because I reckon it started back at the shop, am I right?" Mickey frowned. "Was he something to do with that?"

"No." She dismissed.

"Come on."

"Sort of."

"What was he doing there?"

"Nothing I know." She shrugged.

"And that 'Protector'." He went on to continue. "What did she do in it all?"

Rose shook her head. "I'm not going on about it, Mickey. Really, I'm not, because, I know it sounds daft, but I don't think it's safe." She shook her head, not even believing what she was saying. "I think they're dangerous."

"But you can trust me, sweetheart. Babe," his head shook and his voice suddenly changed, growing deeper, "sugar, babe, sugar." He smiled, his voice going back to normal. "You can tell me anything. Tell me about the Doctor and what he's planning, and I can help you, Rose. Because that's all I really want to do, sweetheart," his head shook again, his voice growing deeper again, "babe, babe, sugar, sweetheart."

"What're you doing that for?" Rose asked.

"Your champagne." A waiter walked up to the table, holding a bottle.

"We didn't order any champagne." Mickey dismissed it without looking up. "Where's the Doctor and the Protector."

"Madam, your champagne." The Northan accented waiter said as he moved to the other side of the table.

"It's not ours. Mickey, what is it? What's wrong?"

"I need to find out how much you know, so where are they?"

"Doesn't anybody want this champagne?" The waiter asked.

"I'll take it." Rose's eyes widened, recognising the American accent from earlier that day.

"Look,", Mickey rolled his eyes. "We didn't order it..." He grinned, looking up at the Protector, he then looked over at the Doctor. "Ah. Gotcha."

The Doctor began to shake the bottle before tossing it at the Time Lady who was standing closer to the plastic man than he was.

"Oh don't mind us. We're just toasting the happy couple."

"On the house!" The Protector cheered and released the cage around the cork, she pointed it at the plastic Mickeys face and watched as the cork flew into the plastic Mickey's forehead before it was absorbed and then spat out by the plastic man. "Well, that's disgusting." The Time Lady grimaced.

"Anyway." Plastic Mickey muttered, standing up his hand became a thin chopper. Rose's eyes widened as she stood up and backed away as the plastic man broke the table in half.