Rose - II

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR WHO!! As promised heres the second part to Rose, if you're reading this on doctor who day (and claras birthday!) you enjoy this, if not I still hope you enjoy this.

-----

The Protector followed the Doctor out of Rose's flat and down the sets of stairs.

Rose followed them both down. The Protector sat on the stair rail and glided down each set of stairs until they got to the bottom "Hold on a minute. You can't just go swanning off."

"Yes, I can. Here I am. This is me, swanning off. See you."

"But that arm was moving. It tried to kill me."

"Ten out of ten for observation." The Doctor commented.

"You can't just walk away. That's not fair. You've got to tell me what's going on."

"No, I don't."

"All right, then." Rose suddenly spoke up with confidence. "I'll go to the police. I'll tell everyone. Tell me, or I'll start talking."

The Protector narrowed her eyes. "Is that a threat?"

Rose swallowed hard. "Sort of..."

"Doesn't work." She chuckled "Not very threatening, trust me, I know threatening. I've done threatening and my threatening works."

"Who are you?"

"The Protector," the Time Lady smiled, she nodded at the Time Lord who walked down the road, "that big-eared idiot is the Doctor."

"That's your name, the Protector?" Rose asked.

The Time Lady nodded. "Yep."

"Surely you have a normal name?" Rose asked the Doctor.

"Yeah, the Doctor."

"But Doctor what?" She asked.

"Just the Doctor."

"The Doctor." She repeated.

"Hello!" He grinned and waved at her.

"Is that supposed to sound impressive?"

"Sort of."

The Time Lady snorted. "It really doesn't."

"Says the woman who calls herself 'the Protector'." He retorted, wobbling his head slightly as he mocked her Americian accent.

"I do not sound like that!" She huffed.

Rose looked between the duo and crossed her arms. "Are you two married?"

"What?" Both the Time Lords snapped, the Doctor turned around and stared at Rose, the Doctor looked at the Protector as she looked back at him, he then scoffed and turned around as she replied: "I find that insulting."

"Okay..." Rose awkwardly muttered. "Guess not but come on. You can tell me what happened. I've seen enough. Are you the police?"

"No, I was just passing through. I'm a long way from home."

The Protector rolled her eyes. "More like you were following me." She huffed.

"Me following you!" He glared at her. "Why the hell would I follow you?"

"You two really don't like each other do you," Rose commented. "First I thought 'they're like an old married couple' but I guess not."

The Protector nodded at Rose. "Trust me, if you spent the whole of the Academy stuck in the same classrooms as him you would hate him too."