SIX

SANSA picked at the food on her plate using the fork, she looked to her side to see Diana doing the same, only her way of inspecting the food was one of wondering curiosity.

"Sorry about the food, it's not what we're known for." Dolorous Ed, who was sitting across from both females, apologized.

"Not at all, it's alright." Said Diana, giving the crow a reassuring smile.

Sansa looked up from her plate. "Yes, there are far more important things."

Diana, Jon, Ed, Tormund, Brienne, Podrick and Sansa halted their dine once a steward of Castle Black walked in with a rolled up piece parchment. "A letter for you, Lord Commander." He announced, handing Jon the scroll. "I'm not Lord Commander anymore." The latter's declaration brought a frown on Ed's face.

All present, save for Diana and Tormund, looked at Jon expectantly once they'd seen the Bolton's house sigil on the seal, awaiting for the former Lord Commander to read it aloud. "To the traitor and Bastard Jon Snow, you've allowed thousands of wildlings passed the wall. You have betrayed your own kind, you have betrayed the north. Winterfell is mine, bastard, come and see. Your brother, Rickon, is in my dungeon-" Jon abruptly raised his head up from the parchment to look at his half sister. Onyx and tully blue clashed as the two communicated their fear for their kin through worried eye contact and sharp breaths.

Diana's brown eyes traveled between the two, she took in their expressions and silently wondered how many siblings they had. Jon's eyes traveled through the words hurriedly, his calm facade long gone and his hands now shook, from rage or fear for their brother, the Amazon couldn't tell.

"His direwolf's skin is on my floor, come and see. I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard and I won't trouble you or your wildling lovers. Keep her from me and I will slaughter every man, woman and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living."

A silent gasp left Themiscyra's Princess' rosy lips and she attempted to gulp the heaviness that arose in her throat. Diana looked down, her face stricken with shock. How could people do something like this to each other? She couldn't comprehend the amount of evil someone had to possess inside themselves to even consider doing this. To send men, women, elderly and children to these places simply to die. It was unconceivable. Unthinkable.

"Go on." The redhead weakly urged.

Jon closed his eyes for a moment, he snapped them open before he started to fold the piece of paper. "It's just more of the same." He assured. Not believing him, Sansa picked up on his weak response as a signal that he was hiding more of Ramsay's horrendous words, so she snatched the letter from her brother and continued to read it in his stead.

"You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister,-" The Bolton bride's lips trembled, her cheeks flushed in anger and bile went up her throat. The raven haired woman took in the younger girl's distress, her eyes narrowed in disbelief at whoever was this man's cruelty, she placed her elbows on the table, interlocked her fingers with one another and placed her chin on them. "you will watch as my dogs devour you wild little brother, then I'll spoon your eyes from your sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see. Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north."

The clearly agitated Jon forced his focus from the wooden table to glance at his sister. "Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north." He emphasized. The Princess' mind revolved around the Snow's words. Sansa had told her of the people who took their home from them, the Boltons and that bastard Ramsay, she had called them. 

"His father's dead, Ramsay killed him." Sansa voiced out her assumptions.

She wanted to retch.