FOURTEEN

A/N:-
This is a new trailer that I worked super hard on XD I hope you guys like it!

DRAGONSTONE'S castle corridors were even darker than its exterior, Diana found.

At the end of the throne room sat Daenerys' chair, a magnificent throne sitting atop an elevated platform. The three guests' eyes fixated on the petite girl on the throne.

While her features were hazy to Jon and Ser Davos because of the distance between them, Diana could see her as clear as day. Though her beauty didn't shine like the golden sun, she seemed to illuminate like the moon, her skin almost translucent. The platinum curls of her hair framing her soft dainty features.

She seemed to be short in stature, Diana was sure she would tower over her, though she looked nowhere near timid or weak. Her reputation proceeded her, 'the Mother of Dragons' they had called her, the woman who managed to hatch dragon eggs and tame the fully grown dragons.

"You are in the presence of Daenerys Stormborne of House Targaryan." Missandei's voice bellowed off the walls, breaking the epically foreboding silence.

"Rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khalessi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.

Diana didn't even attempt to hide her fascination of the Targaryen queen, her many names made her feel more majestic. She sounded like an amazing woman. Worthy of being called an amazon.

"This is Jon Snow." Ser Davos introduced hurriedly. "He's King in the North."

Diana could see Tyrion smile to himself when hearing Davos lighthearted way of speaking.

"Thank you for traveling so far, my lord. I hope the seas weren't too rough." Daenerys finally spoke with her just voice, her eyes on Jon.

"The winds were kind your grace." Jon answered, nodding his head politely.

Diana reckoned it was best to remain silent and to listen carefully.

"Apologies, your grace, I have a
Fleebottom accent, I know. But Jon Snow is king in the north, he's not a lord." The Onion Knight cordially clarified , Jon looking down as he did.

Daenerys narrowed her eyes at the former smuggler. "Forgive me,.."

The Queen began to speak and her Hand hastened to speak. "Your grace, this is Ser Davos Seaworth."

"Forgive me, Ser Davos, I never did receive a formal education. But I could've sworn I read the last king in the north was Torrhen Stark, who bent the knee to my ancestor, Aegon Targaryan. In exchange for his life and the life of the northmen, Torrhen Stark swore fealty to House Targaryan in perpetuity. Or do I have my facts wrong?" Daenerys raised her fair brows, her voice laced with confidence.

"I wasn't there, your grace." Davos proclaimed, moving his hands to his back and interlocked them there.

"No, of course not. But still, an oath is an oath. And perpetuity means- what does perpetuity mean, Lord Tyrion?"