●Party?●

*SURPRISE UPDATE!!💛

3K Followers? Oh my god, can you guys get any more amazing?!!💜

If you haven't had your name shouted out before, comment here and I'll pick the first five comments☺

Enjoy~

Chapter 47

" Cause I'm so sick of love songs,

So tired of tears,

So done with wishing she was still here💜"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
CAMILA'S POV

I groaned, slowly opening my eyes to meet with the hot sun, shinning through the window, causing me to shut them again. Reopening them, I let it adjust to the light before my eyes immediately went on, scanning the room.

I was laying on the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on and the room look quite familiar too. I think it belongs to Damon's.

Ah, speaking of Damon, I couldn't help but get angry when last night's event replayed in my head. I had a fuzzy memories since I didn't remember anything before my world went black but I do remember some of the things that I talked to him about.

I still can't believe he refused to believe me!

Have he really thought of me as a person that will abandon---

My thoughts were interrupted with the door opening and I looked to it, only to see Damon entering with a tray of food in his hands. His eyes instantly met mine and he let out a breath, making his way towards me.

"You're finally awake" I heard him mumbled as he rest the tray of food beside the table next to his bed then walked over and sat on a chair, which was placed right in front his bed.

"How do you feel?" He asked, worries appeared in his eyes and I just decided to ignore him. Seeing that I was ignoring him, he let out a breath, standing to his feet before speaking.

"I'll....go get the doctor" and I watched as he turned around and walked towards the door and left.

{Few minutes later}

I was in a daze when the door was suddenly opened, bring me back to earth. Looking up, I saw Damon entering the room along with a male doctor behind him.

"Hello Mrs. Alexander, I'm Dr. Woods and I'm here to check on you. how do you feel?" Then male doctor first introduced him self then asked as soon as he stood beside me and my eyes widen when he addressed me as a married woman, using Damon's last name.

"I....I'm okay" I said, looking down to the floor. I really don't get it why people keep mistaking me for Damon's wife. It's not like we even look like a good couple too. You see, he's well more...attractive and I think a model would suit him better.

"Mrs. Alexander!"

Wait, why am I even thinking about him? Ugh! I think I need some sleep or something.

"Mrs. Alexander! Mrs. Alexander!"

"Huh?" I asked, with a frown on my face as a voice pulled me out from my daze.

"Oh as I was saying, you don't look good at all but that's nothing a whole day rest can't fix and I promise you you'll be back to yourself after that" he said and I just nodded my head.