>>>|I'm...|<<<

•Chapter 77•

|| ||

>>>>|CAMILA'S POV|<<<<

"Mom, dad, are you in there?" A small yet familiar voice was suddenly heard and I immediately stopped everything as my eyes winded in panic and shock.

I slapped my hands over my mouth as Damon cursed under his breath and slowly pulled out of me. He quickly got out of the tub then helped me out and threw one of his over size shirt, which just appeared out of nowhere, over me before slipping on his boxers and we both approached the door as quickly as possible.

Damon opened the door to only find Ethan standing there with his back faced the door while his eyes scanned the room, searching for us.

"I think their in the bathroo-" another voice began but stopped talking when their eyes met ours.Yep, it's Ian.

And because he was now looking at us, Ethan frowned at him before turning around to face us and immediately exploded with joy. "Mom! Dad!" He shouted in happiness as he ran into his father'a hands and while I smiled like crazy over how cute he was being.

"What were you guys doing in there that took you so long to open the door?" Ethan asked as soon as he was placed down on his feet. He looked at both his father and I and I bit my lips looking over to Damon who was silent.

"Well..." Ian'a voice was heard once more, directing all of out attention to him. A slow smirk grew onto his face as our eyes met his. His smirk only grew wider as his eyes scanned over Damon shirt, that was on me, and that caused Damon to send him a glare before wrapping his arms around me.

"I believe your parents were having a very private moment together Ethan" he replied to Ethan's questions and Ethan looked at him confused. He opened his mouth to ask another question but I quickly cut him off so he couldn't.

"E-Ethan, baby why don't all go and eat breakfast together while watching a movie, huh? Doesn't that sounds fun?" I asked and a smile immediately made its way to his face as he shouted a joyful yes.

"Okay. But first let me changed, okay?" I said and he nodded his head while he obediently waited for me with his father and Ian while I grabbed some clothes and entered the bathroom to get dress.

After I was finish dressing,I exit tying my hair in a ponytail and took Ethan's hands in mine as we began headed to the door But as I walked by Damon, who's suppose to join us along with Ian, he stopped me. "You guys go ahead. Ian and I have some work to do, okay?" He said and I nodded my head, feeling a little sad that he won't be joining us, before a kiss was placed on my forehead.

I give a light smile at him as he pulled away from me and I smack his lips with mine before he kneeled and kissed Ethan's forehead also. "I love you" he spoke to both of us as he arose again and we both reply with "I love you too' before we left the bedroom and watched a movie with coco snuggled next to us while eating breakfast. Just as I had told Ethan we would.

*FIVE WEEEKS LATER*

It's been five weeks now since we've started having sex and five week since I've started to feel a little sick.

That wasn't all though. I also felt bloated, cramps, nausea, tired and have been craving food ALOT. Damon said that I have mood swings too but I don't really believe that but even though all of these things were happening, I still felt normal in a way.