>>>|A day together|<<<

*First person to comment on this chapter will have their name shout out in the next chapter to come. [If you have already had your name shout out, please give others a chance☺]

*Oh and I just remembered. I wanna give credits to Simsetta_W for the suggestions! Thank you so much☺💕

Chapter 21●

"It's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do,

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<Camila's Pov

>>>>♡<<<<
Camila's Pov

"Daddy, why don't you hold Ms. Davis hands too? We'll get lost if you don't" Ethan said to his father and I froze for a second.

It's been a day now since I've recovered from my injured and I feel so much better so Today Damon had decided to take Ethan to the city and I tagged along as usual.

Since it was Saturday, the city was very busy so we had to hold unto Ethan's hand so he won't get lost in the crowd and now Ethan is about to make Damon hold my hands....

[A/N: Y'all, Ethan is on a mission and nothing gonna stop him😂 #GoEthan!!!]

My heart beat speed up as usual and I look over to Damon who was hesitating to hold my hands then I averted my eyes back to Ethan who was pouting at his father. "Come on Daddy! We have to go and we don't want anyone getting lost now do we?"

This kids...

I send a little glare over to Ethan but jumped when I suddenly felt someone hands intersect with mine. My heart beat increased, causing me to hold my breath and froze for a second.

Tingles.

That's what I felt when soft hands intersect with mine. It was just the perfect size but the feelings were foreign since no one had never hold unto my hands as long I could remember but the touch made me have the feeling in my stomach. Like butterflies flying in my stomach.