Chapter 2

"Who did you say?" Levi said through clenched teeth. He wanted to beat the shit out of Eren but knew he couldn't because he pinky promised Petra he wouldn't get mad.

"Levi, it's nothing."

"Like hell it's nothing. He got you fucking pregnant!"

"You're not going to hurt him right? Remember, you promised." Petra crossed her arms.

Levi sighed. "No, I'm not going to hurt the shitty brat. Even if he did get the girl I love pregnant." This last part he mumbled to himself. Low enough so that Petra wouldn't hear him.

"What was that?"

"What? Nothing." Levi turned his head away.

"Okay then? Well I'm going to go take a shower. I need something to help me relax." Petra turned and walked down the hallway to her room. She grabbed a few clothes and walked across the hall to the bathroom. As soon as Levi heard the water start running he headed for Eren.

Hanji walked out from the kitchen and stood before Levi. "So? You love her? Even though it's not already totally obvious."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Aw come on! Don't be like that. I totally heard you say you love her."

"Whatever. Go cook your stupid dinner or whatever."

"I knew it! You're not denying it which means it's totally true!" Hanji continued to fuss.

"Whatever. Go away and make your stupid dinner shitty glasses. I'm honestly not in the mood." Levi sat back down on the couch and turned the TV back on.

Hanji started walking back to the kitchen. "Just saying, you're never in the mood." She left at that and continued to make dinner.

Eren continued to sit there, thankful that Levi hadn't remember to beat the shit out of him. He breathed a sigh of relief and sat back in his chair.

"Jaeger!" Levi fumed. He stood up, walked over to Eren and punched him. Eren fell out of his chair. He then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry! Me and Petra went out and we had a few drinks and I don't know how it happened it just did! I wasn't thinking! Please don't hurt me!" Eren pleaded, ready for another punch that he thought was headed his way. Both of their gazes turned towards the bathroom as they heard the water shut off.

"You breathe one word to Petra about that punch and you'll have a lot more coming to ya."

Levi let go of Eren's shit collar and went to take his place on the couch once again.

~~~~~~

Half an hour later

~~~~~~

*BEEP! ... BEEP! ... BEEP! ... BEEP!*

"PETRA!" Hanji screamed from the kitchen.

Petra came out from her room while drying her hair with a towel. She heard the loud beeping of the fire alarm, dropped the towel, and covered her ears. She headed for the kitchen to find Hanji, broom in hand, trying to turn the fire alarm off. "Hanji? What did you do?"

"Well sorry for trying to make dinner in support of your special news. Just try and get the smoke to calm down so I can shut this stupid fucking alarm off." Hanji continued to stab the alarm with the broom. Levi walked into the room. He grabbed a chair, stood atop of it and ripped the alarm off the ceiling. He jumped off the chair and thrusted the alarm towards Hanji.

"There." He walked back to the living room.

"Well shorty took care of the problem. In a way." Hanji threw the alarm on the table.

"Yeah, now how about I help you with the dinner? I don't want the building the collapse."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Hanji rubbed the back of her head, feeling a little guilty that she partially ruined Petra's dinner.

~~~~~~

1 Hour Later

~~~~~~

"Dinner!" Hanji and Petra called together as they finished setting the table.

"Coming!" Eren yelled back.

"Levi!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. You didn't poison any of the food, right Hanji?" Levi looked at Hanji suspiciously.

"Shut up midget. I don't think Petra would let me." Petra looked at Hanji. Hanji knew that look on her face. It was that 'Be Nice' face. "Anyways, Petra did most of the cooking so you know it's going to be good." Hanji smiled back at Petra.

"Of course it's going to be good if Petra made it. She can make anything good." Eren winked at Petra. Levi noticed this and started to clench his fists together.

"Levi." Petra warned and Levi started to unclench his fists.

Levi sighed. "Whatever. Can we just eat already?"

"Yes. Dig in." Petra smiled as her and Hanji sat down and began to serve themselves. "So Eren,"

Eren started to worry at the sound of his name. "Yeah?"

"How was your day?"

Levi shot him a warning glance. "Oh, um, yeah, um, it was good. H-how about you?" He stuttered.

"It was good. Are you okay?"

"What? Y-yeah, I'm fine. W-why do you ask?"

"I don't know. You just seem kinda jumpy."

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a little cold that is."

"Oh. Do you want me to go get you a hoodie or something?" Petra began to get up.

"No, no. It's alright, I'll be fine." Eren looked at Levi who was putting some chicken on his plate.

"Hanji?" Levi asked, trying to grab a drumstick off the chicken. Hanji only pulled the plate more towards her.

"What?"

"Do you mind?" Levi tried grabbing the drumstick again but was met with no success. The plate only moved further towards Hanji.

"Actually, yes, I do mind. Someone try to steal my chicken!"

"It's food. Of course we're going to try and grab some." This time Levi stood up, walked over to Hanji and began to fight for the drumstick.

"Hanji." Petra gave her another 'Be Nice' glare.

"Ugh, fine. Hanji ripped off the drumstick, licked it, then put it in Levi's hands. "There you go."