2-When to get there (after experience)

Okay, I've been the Wembley twice now!
And if you didn't get chance to go to any this time, don't worry, there's still many more chances, try not to get down about it...

So, now I know, I can tell you for are when to get there!

Always try to get there as early as you can basically, I made a mistake on day-1, I went about 3 hours before the concert began, and I have to be honest, I wish I would've gotten there earlier because the time flew by.

I would never get to a concert an hour or two before it begins, if you want merchandise, or you want to connect your light-stick... you're kind of screwed!

So, if you want to get merchandise, get there at least 3 hours beforehand, never get there later than that, because the lines for merchandise is so long you've probably never seen a line just as long!

also, if you want to connect your army bomb, get there earlier than that!

Personally, I would get there as early as you can, just being there, waiting, isn't as bad as it sounds... there are always so many amazing people to see, so many interesting people, there are places you can take photos, there are shops, there are also people singing and dancing, or playing instruments to your favourite songs!

Getting there early isn't boring whatsoever, the time flies by, and you can get into the arena or stadium whenever you wish!~