CHAPTER 2

As fast as kids walked in kitchen, their nosees were filled with smell of breakfast. They all sat around the table and Ellie noticed a note. She picked it up and it said 'Kids, were out in town because of something. Don't make mess. You can stay if you want. With a lot of love mom'. Ellie read note one more time out loud so everyone can hear it. They decided to stay and watch some  movies. When the first movie ended Nikki sat up. "Hey I have idea! Me and  Diego are going on date next friday. Why don't we make it triple date?" She asked. Everyone agreed and then  Oliver sat up. "I know one great location!" He said. He explained about how he found waterfall deep in forest. "We can go with my jeep" Luchia said. They all planed everything for their triple date and went to go shopping. The girls went to buy outfits and food while boys went to Mystic Grill to bought some drinks. They all got back to The Bennet house where Annabelle and Chris were now. "Where have you been?"Annabelle asked. Anthony told them everything about their triple date and they said 'Yes', but they had to ask other parents. Luchia,Nikki and Oliver called their parents to come. Few minutes later, three couples walked in the living room. "Why did Luchia call us here?" Aurora asked. Annabelle looked at Lucien and Aurora, remembering all things her father has told her about them. Chris looked at all parents. Lucien, Aurora, Tyler, Vicki, Matt and Katherine. "The kids want to go on triple date next friday. We called you here to see if they can go" Chris said. They all talked about dangers that could happen, but in the end they all agreed. The other families left, leaving The Bennet family alone. Annabelle turned to her kids and smiled sweetly. "Was it love on first sight?" She asked. All the kids nodded. Chris smiled at memory of night when he met Annabelle. Kids left to their rooms and Chris went in the bedroom, but Annabelle went to hospital. She walked up to Elena and pulled her aside. "Mom I need help" Annabelle whispered. Elena lead Annabelle to one empty room then looked at her. "Is there posibillity that I might be pregnant again?" Annabelle  asked worried. Elena looked at her shocked before laying Annabelle on chair and preparing everything for ultrasound. Annabelle lifted her shirt up and Elena put gel on her belly before she started searching. Few hours later Annabelle returned home. It was 9pm and everyone was mostly asleep. She walked in the bedroom and layed next to Chris, her back facing his. She felt arm around her waist. "Where were you?" Chris asked. She shook her head and turned to face him. She sat up and leaned against headboard of bed. Chris did the same thing and looked at her worried. He took her hand in his and looked in her eyes. "I want divorce..." she whispered. He stared at her for a few moments. He had tears in his eyes and he was shaking his head. As he looked deep in her eyes he noticed something strange in them. "Were you compelled?" he compelled her. She had blank expresion as she stared in his eyes. "Yes" she whispered. Chris let out a shaky breath and compelled Annabelle again. "You're free from compulusion" he said. She blinked a few times and looked around until she saw Chris. He softly put his hands on her cheek.
Flashback
Annabelle was on her way home from hospital when she was pulled in alley. Annabelle wanted to scream, but her mouth were covered. She looked up and saw Klaus. He leaned closer and compelled her. "You are going to divorce from Chris" he compelled her. She nodded and he let her go.
End of flashback
Chris' eyes became red but Annabelle kissed his lips softly and layed back down. He layed next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. He kissed back o her shoulder and traled kissed up to her neck. He stopped when he heard her whimper. He pulled away and looked at her. "Annabelle,what's wrong?" He softly asked. She avoided his eyes and took a deep breath. She finally looked up in his eyes and started to tear up. "I was 2 months pregnant. And I lost the baby" she said. He looked at her shocked. He pulled her closer to himself and held her like that as she cried. His hand was brushing her hair as they were laying on the bed. He knew that one day she would break down completley, but he didn't know when. This might be that day. When you look at what she has been through, it's a surprise she was strong that long. Beside her happiness, she wants her family to have happiness. No one even knew that it was really only Annabelle  who wanted best for everyone. Only one person has been by her side since the begining. Only one person made her believe in happiness and love. And it's Chris. From the very first moment they locked eyes, they fell in love. Someone would say that it's not really bad what she have went through, but they can only try to imagine how it feels to be invisible to your own family...