CHAPTER 13

"Klaus!" Annabelle yelled as fast as she walked in the Mikaelson mansion. All the Mikaelsons looked at her. "Bryan bit Chris. Please save him" Annabelle begged her real father for help. Klaus stood up from couch and walked to the stairs. "I will not" Klaus said. He stared walking upstairs, but stopped when he heard his daughter. "Why?!" Annabelle yelled in anger and sadness. Klaus turned to look at her with sorrow in his eyes. "Before you and Hope I had nothing! You have no idea how it feels like!" Klaus yelled pointing at Annabelle. Annabelle looked at him. Then she snapped... "Really?! Because for sixteen years I had nothing! And now I have any entire world. But without your blood, it's game over" Annabelle said with tears in the corners of her eyes. Klaus looked at her with parted mouth before speeding away, followed by all the Mikaelsons, but Hope. Annabelle looked at Hope and asked "Why do you hate me so much?". Hope chuckled sarcaticaly. "I hate you? You hate me! Ever since we were little kids! You pushed me down the hill!" Hope yelled. Annabelle looked at her younger twin sister with soft eyes. She cupped Hope's face and put her forehead against Hope's. "Oh, Hope... you have no idea..." Annabelle whispered as tears finally fell from her eyes.
Flashback              2022
Hope and Andrea were 10 years old at the time. They played in the woods near their house. Hope was taking flowers while Andrea was taking strawbarries. Little noise was heard from behind one of trees. Only Andrea noticed because Hope with too busy with flowers. Andrea looked up and saw a big white wolf slowly walking behind Hope. There was a little hill where Hope was kneeling. Andrea quickly threw her basket and  pushed Hope down the hill, getting a bite from the wolf who wanted to hurt Hope. They both let out a ear piercing scream at the same time. While the Mikaelsons went to Hope, Kol and Finn went to Andrea when they heard her whimper. The bite on her leg was bit enough to kill a 10 years old girl. Kol but in his wrist and put it on Andrea's mouth. She drank a little o his blood and bite slowly started healing, but it wasn't enough. With tears in his eyes and regret in his heart, Kol snapped Andrea's neck. When she woke up she was in her room. She walked downstairs in the living room and saw everyone around Hope. It looked like Hope's arm was broken. Andrea felt guilty, but she knew she did the right thing. Everyone, but Kol and Finn, glared at Andrea as soon as they noticed her. And that's why everyone kept avoiding her...
End of flashback
Tears found their way in Hope's eyes as the memory slowly faded. She looked at Annabelle with so much regret, but all Annabelle did was hug Hope. They cried in each other's arms until they heard someone clearing their throat. They pulled away and saw The Bennet and The Mikaelson families standing there. Hope and Annabelle told them everything, and regret and guilt instantly went through all of them. For some because they didn't know, for some because they didn't listen and for some because they didn't tell sooner. Kol being Kol said that they should have some kind of ceremony because of the peace between them, making Annabelle smile. Everyone went to clif. Annabelle went to the top of clif and opened her arms as she closed her eyes. Next to clif were The Bennet, The Lockwood, The Mikaelson, The Salvatore, The Donavan, The Castle, The McCall, The Stilinski, The Hale, The Raeken, The Lahey, The Dunbar and The Whittmore families and even more people. They all came there to give tribute to The Invisible Mikaelson, now known as Annabelle Bennet...