CHAPTER 5

Everyone in Mystic Falls knew about The Lockwood Masquerade. It was happening almost every year. And this year Oliver asked his lady to come with him. Ellie, of course, said 'Yes'. It wasn't hard for Ellie to find perfect outfit for masquerade, duo to the fact that Katherine had the perfect one. It was short black dress with golden lines around shoulders and waist, golden and black mask, black heels with small golden spikes, black purse and with Ellie's hair in bun.

 It was short black dress with golden lines around shoulders and waist, golden and black mask, black heels with small golden spikes, black purse and with Ellie's hair in bun

As Ellie was looking herself in mirror she noticed a small black box on her bedside table. She walked over to the box and noticed note on it. 'Wear this tonight so I can find you- O.L' it said. Ellie opened box only to find a gold necklace with her name.

She was in shock

She was in shock. She picked necklace up and walked in front of her mirror, putting necklace around her neck with ease. The gold glew on her as she had the brightest smile on her face. There was knock on followed by smiling Chris. "El, it's time to go" Chris said. Ellie grabbed her purse and followed Chris to the car. It was 8pm and pretty much almost everyone from the town was there. Ellie put her mask down and started walking throught the crowd. She made it to the table with food and drinks and took a glass of champane. She stood there for a while until she  saw a boy in a black suit, with the silver ring on his hand, black shoes, black belt around his waist and black and golden mask.

 She stood there for a while until she  saw a boy in a black suit, with the silver ring on his hand, black shoes, black belt around his waist and black and golden mask

The boy made his way towards her and pulled up his mask to reveal Oliver. He brought  Ellie's hand to his lips and gently kissed it. He pulled his mask back down and took Ellie's hand, leading her to the dancefloor where they started dancing slowly. They didn't care about anyone around them. They could only see each other. That was important to them. "How do you feel about having a werewolf for a boyfriend?" Oliver asked Ellie with a little smirk, making her smirk too. As Oliver spoon Ellie around he pulled her closer to his chest. "Wolfie, you're the best thing that happened to me" Ellie answered with proud smile. They danced for a little while longer until Oliver took Ellie in backyard of The Lockwood mansion. He took his mask off and stared in her eyes. He slowly started walking towards her with little smirk and look you could get lost in while she walked backwards with blank face until her back hit wall. She stared at his lips as he Came closer to her. Oliver slowly leaned in, placing his hand on her cheekbone, he kissed her. The kiss soon became more passion. Oliver's lips moved down to Ellie's neck as she gasped in surprise. He then kissed her again. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist while her arms were around his neck as they countinued to kiss. Oliver put his hands under her tighs to keep her on as he walked in house and straight to his room. He shut door with his feet and put her on bed. Oliver quickly locked door and went back to Ellie. He towered over her and started kissing her again as she undid hid suit and shirt. Oliver's hand moved behind Ellie's back and unzipped her dress. He broke the kiss only to take off suit and shirt while looking at her eyes. He then attacked her neck with his lips as her hands went to his belt. When the belt was off her hands went to his back as she dug her nails in. He let a groan escape his lips at the feeling. He sucked and kissed her neck as she moaned and started undoing his pant. Suddenly he pulled away and looked at her. "Do you want this?" Oliver asked. Ellie took her mask off and put in it on his bedside table and looked back at him. "I want this" she said. He then opened his bedside table and pulled condom out. She looked at him with raised eyebrow then started to laugh. He rolled his eyes and slowly started to take her dress off. When he was done she pushed him down on bed. They stared at each other as she took his pants off in one swift move. She then kissed him again. And with that the best night of their lives started...