CHAPTER 6

The next morning Ellie woke up in bed she didn't reconize. Tears slowly formed in her eyes as memories from last night went through her head. The bed shifted from behind her making her heart to skip a few beats. Arms sneaked around her waist and hot breath was on her neck. Ellie slightly whimper,making the person behind her to move away a little. The person slowly put their hand on Ellie's shoulder and turned her around. Ellie came face to face with Oliver, which made all her worries to go away as she hugged him. He hugged her back and slowly made them both to sit up. "Last night was amazing. Do you regret it?" Oliver asked as he looked in her eyes. She shook her head and cupped his face. "I don't regret anything Wolfie. I'm happy my first time was with someone I trust" Ellie said looking Oliver in eyes as he chuckled at nickname. "Wolfie? Really?" He asked. They both got in fit of laughter as doors opened. Tyler walked in with two coffees in his hands. "Good morning love birds" Tyler said with smirk as he placed mugs on table in the corner of he room. Oliver looked at his father with both eyebrows raised saying "Serously?". Tyler laughed before walking out of room. The teens stood up and started to get dressed. Ellie left The Lockwood mansion and headed to her own. She walked in at the same time as Diego was walking out. They smiled at each other as they passed and continued their own ways. Diego went straight to Mystic Grill where he was going to meet with Nikki. He walked to shank and ordered drink as he looked around. His eyes landed on some guy who was holding Nikki by wrist, and by Nikki's expresion it was against her will. Diego got up and walked towards them. He grabbed man by neck as his eyes became red with veins under them and his fangs showed. "Hands off" Diego hissed at the guy as he wrapped his arm around Nikki's waist. The guy got up and ran out of Grill. Nikki and Diego went to the shank and sat down. Nikki looked at Diego with confused look. "What are you?" Nikki asked. Diego chuckled and looked at Nikki while playing with glass. "I'm vampire. The one and only who was born like one. Dona, this is who I am" Diego said. At this point Nikki had scared and shocked look on her face. She ran to the back of Grill. Diego looked sad, but he left Grill. He got to The Bennet house and went to his room, closing door he turned music on. The song was 'Be alright' by Dean Lewis. Diego fell on his bed and just layed there until he closed eyes and fell asleep. Meanwhile, Bonnie was doing ritual because Kai told her someone escaped from hell, but didn't know who. Saying few strange words, she saw it all.
Flashback
The gates of hell opened as Katherine walked out with proud smile on her face. Being Queen Of Hell she had to make  sure no one escapes.  As she walked away from gates and in normal world, the gates stayed opened. That was chance for one vampire to walk throught them and stop in front of gates to normal world. A smirk apeared on his face as he looked at gates in front of him and said "I'm coming back,love"
End of flashback
Bonnie gasped as she opened her eyes. She quickly stood up and turned around, coming face to face with her ex love. Lorenzo St.John. Bonnie took one good look at Enzo before stepping back. "Did you miss me, silly witch?" Enzo asked with smug smirk. Bonnie shook her head and looked him in eyes. "Enzo I don't want to have anything with you. It's been a long time and things changed. I'm married, I'm mother and I'm grandmother. Please just leave" Bonnie said as tears filled her eyes but she blinked them away. Enzo looked at her shocked before speeding in front of her and kissing her. She tried to push him away but couldn't. The loud crash made Enzo to pull away and look in hallway with smirk. Bonnie followed his gaze and her eyes got wide at sight of sad and shocked Kai. Before she could say anything Kai ran to The Bennet house to his son. He knocked at door and Annabelle opened it, looking slightly confused. They both walked in living room where Chris was and asked what happened. "Bonnie was kissing some random guy" was all Kai said. As Chris and Annabelle tried to comfort Kai, Diego rushed out of house. He went on one field where Nikki was waiting for him. He walked towards her and she instantly hugged him, but he didn't hug back. "I'm sorry about today in Grill. It's just that I was shocked. I never knew you were vampire. The only vampire I know is mom. Luchia ,something special" Nikki said. Diego nodded and they both lied on the ground. The sky was beautiful. All stars were above them as they held each other close. Diego turned his head to look at Niki, seeing her already looking at him. "What?" He asked with smile. Nikki shook her head and looked at his lips. "Nothing.  It's just that you're beautiful" She said. Their eyes flickered from their eyes to lips a few times before Diego finally leaned in and kissed Nikki. She kissed back and climbed on top of him. As they slowly pulled away they both laughed. Nikki fell next to Diego. He looked at her. "You ok Dona?" He asked. She smiled and nodded cuddling in his chest. They stayed there for few more hours before Diego took Nikki to her home and he returned his. He walked in living room and saw Kai on couch. "Don't ask" Chris said from hallway, leaning against doorframe with crossed arms. Diego nodded and went to his room. He jumped on bed and smiled while slowly falling asleep.