A/n Important!!

Hello my people!

Yes I knowwww I was off for such a long time!

And I have a very good few reasons!

So first of all my last year in elementary school ended and there were a lot of tears because we all know that chances of all of us getting together again are extremely low.

I will miss all of them (even if I did not get along with most of my class) because even tho we were all so so different, we were close.

We covered for each other, protected each other, skipped class together.

Second of all I had to apply for high school and the way it works here in Croatia is very different.

You choose a high school which specializes in teaching students about a specific profession.

I applied for a high school that will help me achieve my dream.

I want to become a confectioner (pastry chef) and I am SO proud to say that out of 6 available spots for that profession I come in first!!

I am so happy as I'll also get a free uniform for my praxis for next 3 years!

But that happiness is kind of on a low point right now because both of my parents are dissapointed in me.

They don't want me to become a confectioner but an artist.

Which means that I would have to go to an art school.

And I don't want that!

Sure I love drawing but I don't want to be stuck doing something I'm not gonna enjoy.

Neither of my parents seem to understand that and don't want to take my feelings into consideration.

BUT ENOUGH OF MY DEPRESSING LIFE RIGHT NOW CUZ I WANNA ASK YOU PEOPLE SOMETHING!

Should I start a YouTube channel?

I've been thinking about it for quite some time now and I really want to try it.

But I'm stuck in some places, mainly the channels name.

I figured I would do animation stuff, like story times, my thoughts on some topics, talking about anime and shows I like, funny series, etc...

I just don't think anyone would be interested in watching my stuff.

So it would really mean a TON if you guys could give me your thoughts on the matter.

Please?

Also I will try to get on with a real chapter soon.

Bye Bye!

^BlackDash^