~The End~

Hello!

So, this is the end of this book.

Don't worry though! I made a tumblr account where I will write as well! Just for anime! My username is NanFanoms258 !

I really did try to continue writing but I've honestly left the creepypasta fandom so I must admit that I didn't enjoy this for a while now.

Just thinking about how many people I was probably disappointing by not being active for so long without an explanation.

I got premission from my mum to tell you guys what has been happening for, well, almost 8 months now.

My dad is going to prison..

Yeah I wish I was joking. 

On August 22nd 2019 he got arrested on the border of a neighbouring country apparently trying to smuggle 341.8 kilograms of marijuana into our country.

That's 753.8 pounds. A big amount.

Now before any of you jump to conclusions, my dad didn't know he had it in the bus with him.

Since he worked as a bus driver for this one tourist agency, he of course drove a lot of people.

That day he had to drop off a sports team in one city in the neighbouring country.

After all that was done, he parked the bus and went to the nearby coffee shop to get a drink and rest a bit before starting the 3 hour drive home.

While he was at the coffee shop, some guys (that were in contact with my dad's boss, who was the mastermind) unlocked the bus with a spare key and loaded it with these bags containing marijuana.

So, when my dad was already at the boarder waiting his turn, he called my mum to tell her that he will be in about and hour home.

She said that he was cheerful and happy to be done earlier.

As he drove up to the officers, they looked inside the bus and asked what was up with the bags.

Now, as my dad was driving a sports team that day he thought they left their bags in the bus and just forgot to mention it.

He was supposed to pick them up the next day with the same bus and drive them to the airport.

So, my dad said it was sports equipment. Logic.

And when the officers looked inside one bag, they of course saw it wasn't any equipment.

That's when my dad was arrested.

That same day I was out of town with my badminton team, having a grand old time at a waterpark in a city 4 hours away.

I came home that evening (or should I say the next morning) at 2 am to my mum crying in the living room.

She originally planned on not telling me anything, but I got it out of her.

I was actually the one that was stable during the whole ordeal.

Now, 8 months later, there is a possiblity that my dad will be allowed to come home soon.

In 2 or 3 days to be exact.

But only if his sentance isn't above 5 years (which we are rooting for).

Yeah, that's what's been going on with my life for a while.

UPDATE: My dad was released todayyyy!!!! I can't describe how happy I am!!! He is coming home on Monday and I can't wait! Also thank you all for the nice comments!

Again, I'm really sorry that this is the end, but it had to happen some day as this book has been going on for 5 years now.

And if you really want to, you can go to my tumblr (account NanFandoms258) for more of my writing!

Even though I made the said account like a few hours ago lol.

I'll post anime stuff over there!

Also thank you all so so much for over 400k reads!!

It means the world to me!

Well, this has been an amazing experience and once again I thank you all for it!

Bye Bye!

~BlackDash~