Bad Blood~ Klaus Mikaelson

Imagine Klaus cheats on you and you want Revenge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You where driving back to the compound after having to deal with some vampires at the store. Those are the consequences of dating a Mikaelson, and which Mikaelson where you dating? The one and only Klaus. You and him have a amazing relationship to your thought.

You had met him when you were visiting one of your friends in New Orleans, and after that everything seem like a blur, you fell for him and not noticing how he was becoming distant.

You walk out your car and open the huge doors to the compound and it seems quiet for sometime, so you dismiss it for a moment and head towards your shared room with Klaus, that is when you hear a woman moaning. Your eyes go wide as you open the door and see Klaus with Hayley below him.

"What the hell?!" You shriek with anger. Klaus turns around with disbelief in his face and Hayley below him is just shocked. "Love, it's not what it seems." Klaus spits out. "Well what is looks like is my ex-boyfriend fucking a whore," you spit out with venom.

Cause baby now we got Bad Blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look at what you've done
Cause baby now we got Bad Blood

You head downstairs and run into Elijah. "What is wrong, darling?" He asks with concern in his face. "Ask your whore of a brother." You say while heading to your car. Klaus walking right behind you with clothes on. "Please love wait-" Klaus says with desperation. "Don't fucking touch me you bitch." You say with such ferocity

He looks taken back since you had never talked to him with such disgust in your voice. "I never want to see ever again Niklaus Mikaelson, I hope you go to hell." You say with hatred and you start your car and speed off to somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were downing your 5th shot of vodka, when someone sat right next to you. "Well, what in the world are you doing here unprotected?" The person asks. You turn around and roll your eyes, "I don't need protection Marcel." You say sighing.

"What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be with your knight and shining armor?" He asks mockingly. "That bastred cheated on me." You say while looking at your glass. Marcel looks at you with pity.

"Don't look at me like that, it was eventually going to happen." You say monotonous. "Hmmm...How about we make him pay?" He says with a mischievous smirk. You sit right up and look at him questionably.

Oh it's so sad
To think about the good times
You and I

"Well?" He asks. You start replaying the happy moments you and Klaus had was nothing but a lie. You nod your head and you both head out to his house. "Well what do you suggest we do?" You say asking him curiously. "Well there us a lot of things we can do, but for right now we must lie low." He says smiling at you.

9 months later

"Have you heard the news (y/n)?" Marcel says while wrapping his arms around your waist. "What news?" You ask questionably while sipping your tea. "Klaus and Hailey had a baby." He says smirking. The tea cup in your had shatters as you look at the wall with disgust.

"My love, you must be careful." He says while grabbing your hand and licking the blood. "And think my love, we can use that baby to our advantage." He says with a smirk. You look at him and think for a while, it is true. Klaus is very protective around things he loves and cares for, ironic.

"Well then, when do you think we should kidnap the child?" You ask while wrapping your arms around Marcel's neck. "How about this? We make him think you forgave him and Hayley for the little stunt they did and then you could kidnap the baby while your there." He says while staring at you with mischief

Well the idea of forgiving Klaus and Hailey was repulsive to you, you did want to hurt Klaus as much as possible so you nodded your head and kissed Marcel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Mikaelson's compound, "My love you came back!" Klaus says wity excitement evidently in his voice. "I've decided to forgive you Klaus, seeing you hurt has made me sad." You say with sadness in your voice. He kisses you and grabs your hand and drags you towards the living room. It was taking everything in your body to not punch him in the face.

"Everyone, (y/n) had come back healthy." Klaus says with a smile in his face. All the siblings start bombarding you with questions, and all you could do is stare at Hayley with the baby in her hands. "With you back we should throw a ball!" Rebekah says with a smile.

"Yes, we should." Klaus says while grabbing you and hugging you. You smile through all of it trying not to break character.

A few hours later

You were in red dress and your hair was styled, hand in hand with Klaus as people were pouring into the compound. "We are here to welcome back a precious member of our family (y/n) back." Klaus says while raising his glass towards the people.

You raised your glass and excused yourself to the bathroom, no one expecting that was going to be the last time they were going to see you. You headed towards the baby's room seeing she was all alone and sleeping. You grabbed her and opened the window as you saw Marcel down there smiling at you.

You tossed the baby at Marcel and started writing a note.

Dear Mikaelson's,

I'm sorry for taking your child from you but it was the only way to get to Klaus. Now we got problems and i don't think we can solve them, but you see your baby soon.

Love,
(Y/n)

You smirk and place the note on the crib, and slide down towards Marcel. "Let's go, we shouldn't stay." You say while grabbing Marcel's hand and he and you head out back towards your house with the baby.

Klaus Pov

What is taking (y/n) so long? He went to go look for you when he saw the door to the baby's room open. He runs in and let's out a blood curdling scream out.

"What is wrong brother?" Elijah asks running in. "She- she took hope." He says while trying to hold his emotions. Elijah was taken back you were never the one to retaliate. Klaus knew it was all his falut, everything always was.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof, I've been super busy and I was to lazy to write, but i had time in my hands. Plus I enjoy this one, it was fun to write. I will see you guys next time.