Heartbreaker~ Stefan Salvatore

Imagine having all the men in mystic falls falling for you but you don't care, only one interests you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waking up to the sun shining down on you. You let out a grunt not wanting to get since it was a Saturday, but you had to go and meet up with Klaus.

You yawn and start getting ready to leave.
(What you are wearing)

You fix your hair and make up, and grab your keys

You fix your hair and make up, and grab your keys. Making your way down the road you park behind Klaus car.

You enter The Grill and spot Klaus sitting with someone else. As you walk towards them all eyes are on you. Hungry eyes wanting to devour every inch of you, but you ignore the stares.

"Don't you look beautiful as always (y/n)." Klaus says with a smirk as you sit down right in front of him and his friend. "Yes, thanks. And who is this?" You say dismissing his compliment.

"Ah yes, were are my manners. Stefan, (y/n)." Klaus say introducing you guys. "It's a pleasure meeting you (y/n)." Stefan says with a smile. "Like wise, so what did you want to talk about Klaus?." You ask.

"Well it's about Katherine." He says sighing. You roll your eyes at the mention of her name. You and Katherine used to be great friends before she became all psychotic.

"What about her?" You ask. "She is trying to get the cure and we need to stop her." Stefan states. "Yes, as stefan said we need to stop her before she can get the cure, because if she does she is going to use it against me." Klaus says whispering towards the both of you.

"Well what do you propose we do?" You ask bored of the conversation already. "We need to bait Katherine." Stefan says. "And how we do that, pretty boy?" You smirk at Stefan. He blushes and looks away.

"Well you used to be best friends with her and we can use that to our advantage." Klaus says. "Well I guess if it works." You says nonchalantly, "but look at the time I have to go to work."

You start to stand up when Stefan says, "I'll walk you to your car." You nod and say bye to Klaus, and notice all the men in the bar shooting glares at Stefan, so you smirk and wrap your arm around his and he slightly jumps from the contact.

"Calm down." You whisper in his ear. He gets the memo and wraps his arm around your waist. "Thanks, I would've been annoyed if they said a word to me." You tell him. "It's no problem, but can I ask you something." He says looking at you.

"It has to be fast Mr. Salvatore." You say smiling. "Are you sure you want to risk yourself for this plan?" He asks with genuine concern. "If it's to protect the people I care for, yes. I'll do anything for them." You say smiling brightly at him.

"But, for now I must leave. We can get to talk to each other later. Goodbye Stefan." You kiss him in the cheek as you enter you car and leave. You look at your review mirror and notice him touching his cheek and smiling. Maybe he is different you thought.