Angel~ Kai Parker

Imagine you and Kai are in a relationship, but you've been seeing him be with Bonnie alot and you are beginning to doubt your relationship, so he proves he is only for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You let out a huff of breath and see it crystallize right in front of you. It was supposed to snow today, but it's not, to your dismay.

You huddle yourself tighter to your coat. Kai was supposed to come and visit you a 30 minutes ago but he's late. He is usually punctual and comes right on time.

As you are about to head back inside to call him you hear your name being called out. "(Y/n)!" You turn around and spot Kai running towards you, leaving his car right in front if your house.

"Sorry I'm late, darling. I had to talk to Bonnie." He says hugging you. "Bonnie?" You question. He usually stayed away from your friends after he tried to kill Elena, but naturally you ask them to forgive him.

"Yeah, she was just helping me with some things." He says shrugging off his jacket onto the coat hanger. "So, let's go watch that movie." He says excitedly. You nod and smile leading him to the living room.

30 minutes later...

Kai's phone starts ringing halfway through the movie. "I have to take this, darling." He says while heading towards the bathroom. You look at him all the way until he enters the bathroom. He usually let's you listen in to his calls.

He comes back after being in the bathroom for 10 minutes. "I got to go, honey." He says while grabbing us jacket. "But you just got here Kai." You give him a confused look. "Yeah I know. I'm sorry love, but it's important." He says giving you a quick goodbye kiss.

You look out the window as he enters his car and leaves your driveway. What could be so important? You ask yourself. You shake your head and grab your boots and coat and head out the door.

Walking down the crosswalk you spot Elijah. What in the world is he doing here? You ask yourself. You try to walk faster, so he doesn't spot you, but him being a orginal he easily spots you.

"Hello darling." His elegant voice hits your ears as you tired to escape. You scowl at yourself and turn around. "What can I help you with?" You ask forcing a smile, so the original doesn't hurt you.

"Well I'm trying to find your little witch friend." He says while smoothing down his suit. "Bonnie? Why?" You asked scared for his answer. "Well I need her help with something." He says looking at you intently.

"And what is that?" You ask wanting to know. "Nothinh that worries your pretty little head." He says smiling at you. The smile to you seems devious. "Also, I've heard thorough the grape vine that you and that psychotic Kai are dating." He says looking at you with disbelief.

"Yeah, I am what about it?" You ask defensively. "Well it's not my business, but I've seen him lately hanging around your little witch friend." He says smirking at you. You look at him and that gave it away to him.

"You didn't know? I'm sorry, darling." He says smiling at you. "You deserve someone better, not someone who hangs to other girls." You roll your eyes and never imagined Elijah to be so sadistic.

"I don't need anyone of the kind, I trust Kai with all my heart." You say confidently. He looks at you for awhile and says, "Suit yourself." Before leaving you alone in the crosswalk.

You didn't want Elijah getting into your head, but he did. You started looking back at the past few weeks, Kai had become distant lately, get calls alot. You sigh not wanting to doubt your relationship.

You grab your phone and dial Kai's number. You start walking as he answers, "What's up, love?" He asks. "Where are you.?" I ask. He wavers a bit before answering. "I'm at home, darling where else would I be." He says.

Before you answer him, you spot Kai at the park. He isn't alone, he's with Bonnie. Your phone drops to the ground with a hard clunk and Kai turns to the direction of you and his eyes are wide.

You don't even look back as you run to your house. "You didn't know?" Elijah's comment keeps replaying in your head as you run back home, but Kai being a heretic he was already at your doorstep.

"Darling, let me explain." He says while trying to grab your hand. You walk back and say, "There is nothing to explain." You push him from your door and enter the house.

"It wasn't like-" he begins, "Like what Kai?" You ask. "You've been distant lately. Not wanting to hang out, not wanting to see me. Getting phone calls daily!" You scream, "What am I supposed to believe?!"

"Darling-" he says. "Maybe Elijah was right." You whisper those words out and Kai catches them. "Whatever that original told you is not true (y/n)." He says growling at the mention of Elijah.

"I just don't know Kai, I just don't feel loved." You say tears threatening your eyes to come out. Kai looks at you shocked, he never wanted to make you think he didn't love you.

He speeds towards you and puts his hands on your cheeks, "I will never stop loving you, (y/n)," "you are my world, and I've never thought me trying to surprise you would inflict pain to you." He says whispering.

You look at him and say, "Surprise me?" "Well it was going to be one of your Christmas presents, but I think you deserve it." He says smiling at you. He extends his hand for you to grab it.

You hesitate, but you grab it. He takes you out to the backyard and says, "I know you've been wanting for it to snow for a long time so..." he starts chanting a spell.

You look up and see snow falling from the sky. You look suprised and happy. "Bonnie was helping me to get the spell right the last few weeks." You look at him shocked.

"I've didn't think that you would get hurt, I'm sorry." He says looking down at the ground. You grab his face with your hand, "No, imma sorry Kai. I was just letting Elijah and anxiety get to me. You did nothing wrong, your love for me proves it."

He looks at you with a genuine smile and you both kiss under the snow. You had told him that this was one of your fantasies. You smile in the kiss and he smiles at you and hugs you like you were the only thing alive.

A few hours late...

You get a call from Bonnie. "Hey (y/n), I heard fro Kai about the misunderstanding." She says. "I'm so sorry for doubting our friendship Bonnie." You say with guilt. "It's okay (y/n), you are having normal emotions." She says smiling.

"I have to go Matty wants to take me Ice skating." She says. You turn red with embarrassment, "oh-h... of course yeah, bye." With that you hang up the phone. You turn around and face a smirking Kai.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You ask with arms beside your waist questioning him. "It was funny seeing your reaction." He says cheekily smiling at you. You grab some snow and throw it right at his face.

"What was that for?" He asks wiping his face from the snow. You stick out your tongue at him and he smirks. "Well you better run princess, cause in getting my revenge." He says smirking, and with that you see him getting a handful of snow.

You start running for your life as Kai launches snowball after snowball at you. After running out of energy you both head inside looking for warmth. You and Kai snuggle up to the fire with hot chocolate in your hands. You smile to yourself and enjoy the moment with the love of your life.

Another Christmas update, I'm going to be writing one more Christmas one and the onto New years.