adventuuuruuuruuure

The group of friends all walked and walked and walked. I'm gonna skip that part because I always do.

Anyway, they eventually made it to Pyramika, a place where things just spontaneously combust. They should all be dying of a heatstroke, but lucky for them Erin is magical, so she's able to keep them nice and cool throughout hell-I mean, uh, Pyramika.

Also, now the group had bonded and became friends with Erin too, but again that's boring and I don't care.

"Wow, thanks a lot," Erin sighed.

"Don't pay attention to him," Winry crossed her arms, "he just wishes he had a physical body so that he could be here too."

Wow, I am so offended!? That was kinda uncalled for!!

"Oh, it wasn't," Carl rolled her eyes, "We've literally walked across all of Chonkland to get here!"

"Yeah, we wanna go home," Grubbs sighed, "Also, why do I have to be the only guy...like is that weird to anybody else, or is it just me?"

I'm a guy too, y'know.

"You don't count because you're not a real character!" he yelled.

I mean, he has a point, I guess.

So eventually, they all make it to Athena's castle, which conveniently has air conditioning.
Even more conveniently, the door was unlocked, and Athena was playing the Wii in the first room.

"Uhh...hello?" Carl waved, "We're here to fight you."

Athena did not answer.

"Yeah, uh...I got Vee! Except her name is actually Erin..." Winry added, hoping that would get Athena to answer, but she still just stood there in silence.

Grubbs sighed. "All right, I'm shutting this down."

Without hesitation, he chucked his spear over Athena's head, and it stabbed right through her Samsung RU7300 Series 65" 4K (2160p) Curved UHD Smart LED TV with HDR (2019 Model).

"Aw, seriously!?" She shouted, "I was just in the middle of a splatoon match! Now I'm gonna destroy you four."

"Come at me bro" Erin stated, creating individual shields around her teammates.

"Oh come ON!" Athena shouted, "That's not fair! Now I can't even fight you! Thanks a lot, Vee..."

"Actually my name's Erin," she corrected, even though nobody cares.

"Wait..." Winry growled, "So the WHOLE reason why we needed Erin is because she has some stupid shields!?"

"I don't...know what you mean," Athena shrugged, "Now are you gonna pay me back for breaking my TV, or..."

"Not until you stop those thunderstorms you've been creating!" Grubbs insisted, stomping a foot on the ground.

Athena raised an eyebrow. "What the heck are you talking about?"

"...You...you wanted to take over Chonkland..." Winry said, doing that little hand motion that I'm too lazy to explain.

"Yeah, I wanted to take over as it's record holder for most splatoon matches won in a row," Athena scoffed, "And I asked you to join me so we could do it together, and you said no. Also, I didn't mean that the only one who could beat me in a fight was Erin, I meant that Erin's the only one who can beat me in splatoon and stop me from beating the RECORD!"

"...ooooh..." Winry's shoulders drooped.

Carl and Grubbs exchanged confused glances.

"What's a salty splatoon?" Grubbs asked.

"Yeah, what is that?" Carl agreed, but nobody answered.

"Wait, but then...who's making those thunderstorms...?" Erin looked around.

"Oh, I know," Athena smiled, "My friend Kiwi! She's a tank. She wants to take over Chonkland."

"You mean, as a record holder?" Winry suggested.

Athena scoffed. "No, she's actually taking over Chonkland. Like...world domination and stuff."

"Well we gotta stop her, then!" Winry shouted, "Otherwise, this whole thing would have been for NOTHING!"

"Alright, but how will we find her?" Carl asked.

"Oh, she's upstairs on the roof," Athena informed the group of heroes, "shouldn't be too hard to find her."

"Alright let's just go beat her up," Grubbs stated, pulling his spear out of the broken TV. A few more shards scattered across the floor.

"Oh, did you wanna come too?" Winry asked Athena, who was standing there awkwardly.

"What the heck!? No! That sounds boring, so I'm gonna stop you." Athena growled in reply.

But, she was SUPPOSED to help them, so I'm not gonna let her do that.

Instead, she exclaims, "Sure, that sounds awesome! I'm in!"

"Yaaaaay, friends!" Erin cheered.

And now, with the five of them climb upstairs to face their final enemy.

.