CHAPTER ONE

It was a cold morning in the strawberry field. Three a.m. and Mr. Ben headed for a walk. He was wearing a black fur jacket and a gray cotton pants, just to cover his shaking body. As he steps out of his house, he heard a clamant voice reaching into the middle of the field. It was like a voice of a crying baby. He swings his legs off the door and look for the crying voice.

On a cold early-morning hour, he got so terrified. Sweating like he was running in a marathon. He open his flashlight, following the voice. Then it started to get loud. An inch away and he saw a medium size box - with a chubby crying baby. He runs through the box and covers the child with his jacket. As soon as he wraps the baby, he retrieves the box and run through their house.

"Honey!" A shouting voice of Mr. Ben trying to get the attention of his sleeping wife.

"Is there something wrong Ben?"

"Look I got a baby," he replied.

A cold morn started to fire up with conversations. Since they don't have any chance of having a baby. They think that this baby was a gift from God. It was a blue eyed baby boy. Chubby and healthy. All they have from the baby was a locket and carve with the letter S on it. The locket was black and the letter was on dark red.

It was me. I was abandoned in the middle of my dad's strawberry field. With whom? I didn't know and they never know. That is all I know about myself. Of how I got to have my loving and caring parents. They were enough for me. I don't want to know who my real parents are. I never even wanted. I remember when I was five and I accidentally heard about this story. The story of my life - I cried. Lots of tears fall from my eyes. But since they were giving me all the love I wanted. I never questioned them too much of my life.

I'am contented living with them for about seventeen years now. My name is Seith Armstrong. Gay but proud. My parents didn't question me about my gender. I grew up having all I wanted in life. My pink room, all my barbies, my doll house. I'am happy with what I become. From a lost baby to a beautiful lady man of today's generation.

"My beautiful Seith wake up. It's summer. Go and get some bikini and tanned your skin." My mom's voice who usually enters my room without knocking the door.

"I'm going on a camp tomorrow mom. It was a month in the woods of Minnesota. Can I go? It was The Camp. The well-known televised camp in the history."

She has buffered but let me into the camp. It was a musical camp - like a camp rock - hanging out with another 49 music lovers and some coaches. Every summer they used to televised this camp. Also giving away ten tickets that is hide inside a chocolate bar. So every now and then I have to shop for this chocolate. Then on my 264 chocolate bar - I won my ticket. This camp was really expensive, that you have to pay for five hundred thousand dollar for a ticket. I can't afford it, my parents don't. Selling a strawberry on the market wasn't enough to have this ticket.

"Okay Seith you can go. This is once in a lifetime chance."

"Thank you mommy you are the best."

All day Saturday was about packing. Getting some stuffs on my pinky cabinet. Searching for some glittery clothes. Since every year this camp was on trending. They have fabulous guess - like Miley Cyrus on last year's camp.

At night I grab some face mask and a pair of cucumbers for my eyes and jump into my bed to have some beauty rest. Tomorrow was going to be an epic summer ever.

The next morning on a harm Sunday, I have to roll my pink luggage to the clique. My mom prepares me some snacks to eat on the road. A sandwich with my favorite ham and egg fillings. A lettuce, tomatoes, and a cucumber. I was wearing a faded denim jeans, a white loose t-shirt, and a black boots. I'am so ready to go, until the bus came.

🎶🎶beep - beep🎶🎶

"I have to go mom. Bye dad. See ya all after one month." I hug them before I go.

One month was like a year of not seeing them. But I have to find some friends this summer. And I have to took this once in a lifetime chance to be on a prestige camp. Bye bye New Jersey, hello Minnesota.