CHAPTER THREE

It was already 9 a.m. on Monday morning. My heads aching due to uncomfortable sleep. More than 24 hours on the road wasn't even easy - especially having this weird person on the bus. How will I win on the camp if I have these people. Not even a one percent chance to win this camp.

"Campers we are almost there. Get your stuff and we are parked now." Mr. Johnson's tired voice started to speak.

Of course I'am the only one who can respond. "Okay Mr. Johnson. Thank you for the safe trip," I say.

We walk as we follow a girl. From afar I see the other group - one of them will win this competition I know. Standing in front is Mr. John O'Han wearing a tuxedo, a slim cut pants, and a leather black shoes.

"Seems everyone is here I could say welcome to The Camp!" Everyone started screaming as Mr. John O'Han officially open the Camp. Of course I'm in a psycho super duper quite group - no response at all. "You are all officially the fifty campers who will fight for this year's prize.... The ten million dollars! And as I say points are important to win this Camp. It won't be that easy as you think. This year was the fiftieth years of The Camp. So campers expect the unexpected. First task the cheering. Go to your respective cabin and have a rest, and see you tomorrow night," he added.

As we walk to our cabin - I turned my head from side to side. This Camp was really that big. Full of trees on the back portion of their clique and a clear beach in front. The vibrant of the whispering air, is more likely I'm away from the city.

"Isn't it fun?" I asked my co-teammates.

"It is..." Finally the girl on pink talk. "Every year I have to go on this because my dad wants me to grow on my own. He was a CEO of Air Asia. We only see him once a year. Very sad right? Money is not important but, it was for them. Anyways I'm Molly Stranford. And you?"

"Seith Armstrong," I whispered.

"Welcome to the camp!" Molly added.

At the cabin we finally set it up. I got my bed besides Molly. Everyone seems to be so strange. It is like they wanted to talk but couldn't come up with diversities. So I jumped in the middle of the room and call them all.

"Come on guys I know nine of us was a beginner. And talking is not even hard. I know and I see that everyone has their own talent. Come to speak up."

And then everyone one started screaming their name. "I'am Jade - Brook - Justin here - Brent - Christine - Joy - Joshua - Kent - Molly here everyone"

"Isn't fun?" And everyone started laughing.

All day long we practice our routine, have lunch, and back to chatting. We are starting gelling together. Better than before.

~~~

It was the day of the first competition - the cheering. We all headed besides the beach. There's a stage set up over the water and everyone will sit facing the sun. It was almost night and lights are starting to illuminate. How can we really sing and dance with this plank floating on a water and moving.

"Hello Campers. I'm Ms. Betty Castro, one of your judge tonight. I'll be judging based on originality and musicality of your group. Before I forgot there is one person who will help me evaluate you all. Let's welcome Ms. Jennifer Lopez."

Then screams get loud as JLo walks through the stage. She looks so beautiful. Wearing a loose hanging shirt, a short, and this cute flip flops. No make-up on but still look gorgeous.

It was time for the battle. Drum roll and groups one are started to gather on stage.

"Gimme a BLUE. Gimme a BABBLE. Gimme a BLUE BABBLE BATTALION... 🎶🎶" Group one has their chemistry. Their routine makes JLo stands on her chair. Then the scores are racking up. Ms. Betty gave them ten and so as JLo.

"It was a great start for the BLUE BABBLE BATTALION you got a perfect ten." Ms. Betty uttered.

How can we get a perfect ten too if gelling is one of our problems?!?