CHAPTER FOUR

The second group is on - the Super Sonic Yellow - they got seven. Eight points on Green Dashing Buddies and Red Riding in Tandem, what a nice name huh. They really have a good group name, but ours, don't even have a color intake blending of words.

We are next in line. Our knees are shaking, I can see through their shivering pants. We wear pink pants and white shirt given by this year's wardrobe team. Hair just brushed up and boots on the bottom. "We can do this all guys. Just remember to put a smile on the dance. Feel your feet and you will never be wrong." I told them.

As everyone's name has a color on it, I need to change ours and put pink on it too. "Guys we have to our changed name. From Beauty and the Geek, why not The Pink Panther okay." Since I saw a panther sticker on Molly's bag yesterday, I decided to make It pink.

It takes five minutes to finish our routine, and it is a mess. I've seen people laugh on us. They raised their scores and we got this lowest amongst everyone - six points.

"It's okay guys there still tomorrow and we can still catch up okay." I cheer them up from being down.

In the middle of the camp there is a big scoring board where you can see all groups scores. And with all shame we got the last. So we have caught up to do. There is still four to complete.

Days through days and competition got tougher - and our group finally produces some good output. On the second week where we need to answer the obstacle with special guess Pharell Williams and Gwen Stefani. We fight for our lives that day: digging into the sand, diving in water, eating while singing. And after the whole tiring day we got nine points after finishing second.

In the third round, we are up in finding the missing lyrics on the songs given. In the middle of the water there is beams lined up onto the sand - it was like a maze to solve. On the starting line every member of the group was standing on a floating plank. Every song there should one representative by group for answers. And a horn rang.

All groups put their a-game. After four rounds we are already in second. Blue Babble was at first. Then Red Riding in Tandem, Super Sonic Yellow, and Green Dashing Buddies in respectively third, fourth, and fifth.

It was down to the last round. We all need to sing a cappella mashed up. One week preparation and we are down to our last two nights at the camp. Tonight was the last round and the awarding of winners. Everyone blends for their lives. Winning a ten million dollars is never easy.

Songs of songs and all groups are done. We gave our all. The last time we sang together we got six on that. But after twenty nine days together we find our chemistry. My family was going to be happy if they saw a one million dollars check on my pink bag.

"We did our all. And no matter what happens tonight we still be friends." Molly uttered.

The drum is rolling and Mr. John O'Han handed the results.

"In the fiftieth year of The Camp we expected you all to bring your strongest. Chemistry is the key in the success of the group. We've seen all your hard-work. You're blood and sweat. But as we say only one group will get Ten Million Dollars. And garnering a total points of 43. This years champion is.."

I never want to hear who's gonna win. All I see was my co-teammates were jumping up and down. They hug me and throwing me in the air.

"WE WON!" I reacted.

"Ten Million is all your The Pink Panther,"and Mr.O'Han greeted us.

All night was about partying. Everyone seems too happy even they don't win. Of course much happier for us - millionaires I can say. Now I can assure my future, and my parents will be so happy to see me home with gold.

THE END.