twenty six

*hi its me from the future but i found out im stopping by tokyo in real life otw to thailand!! how crazy is that

"Yuna, hurry the fuck up! It's already 4:10 and we haven't even left for the airport yet! The guys are about to be here!" Yuna's cousin yelled from the living room, causing her to yell back.

"I'm almost done, I swear! I'm trying to find my fucking Pikachu pajam- Oh wait, found em! Let's go!" She yelled, running towards him with her large suitcase, almost tripping over the side table.

Hoseok was peeking out the window with his bags in hand until he saw headlights and a large black van pull up in their driveway.

"Okay, they're here. Did you say goodbye to your parents already?" He asked, already opening the door with his free hand. "Yup." Yuna replied as she rubbed her eyes with her knuckles.

"Leggo." Hoseok grinned. Yuna followed him out the door, not forgetting to lock the door and say "Goodbye, Home! See you in two weeks!"

The van's windows were fully tinted black, so Yuna couldn't make out any faces that were inside. The vehicle was relatively large, looking like it could fit 8 or 10 passengers. She and Hoseok quickly loaded their bags into the trunk before he slid one of the doors open. "Hey guys!" He exclaimed, bro-hugging someone in the window seat.

Yuna couldn't see anything because of Hoseok's huge bomber jacket, so she just stood there awkwardly until he moved. She forgot Hoseok had six friends. And they were all guys.

Wait. Six? Yuna laughed at the thought of them being the boys she knew.

"This is my cousin who will be joining us, don't scare her, she bites." Hoseok said, snapping her out of her thoughts. Yuna quickly slapped Hoseok's arm before looking at the guys in the van.

She was about to introduce herself until she froze in her tracks.

"Yuna?!" All six yelled, their eyes bulging out of their sockets.