forty

*trying to update as much as i can to finish this book bc i wanna start a mark one but i think this story might take a while😭

Thirty minutes had passed after a very eventful car ride. It was full of the group happily pointing things out as they drove past the city of Tokyo to their Airbnb. They finally reached the house, and Yuna couldn't help but drop her jaw at the sight of it.

"Alright, which one of you is fucking loaded?" She squinted her eyes at the men in the van as the driver pulled into the driveway.

Hoseok laughed and looked Taehyung straight in the eye after Yuna's question

"M-my parents rented it out for us... No biggie.." Taehyung awkwardly looked away, waiting for Jimin to open the van door so he could escape.

"..Why am I not surpised." Yuna sighed and sat back in her seat.

"Yuna, if you didn't know, Taehyung's parents own like 5 companies back home. He has enough money to last ten lifetimes probably." Yoongi chuckled.

"What the hell, bro?!" Taehyung whined. Yuna was left speechless and just stared at Taehyung before blinking her eyes back to reality.

"Yeah, be thankful because Taehyung is paying for almost this entire trip." Seokjin said, opening the van door so they could get out. "We gotta repay him." Jungkook shrugged.

Yuna's jaw dropped once again before she murmured under her breath, "What the hell... Do you guys want me to be his servant or something.."

All of them got out the van and were headed towards the entrance of the house. Yuna was only carrying her bag while Taehyung took her suitcase for her. She muttered a 'thanks' before walking away from him.

"How many rooms in this place?" She asked, catching up to walk next to Jimin.

"Uhh, I think four?" Jimin replied, furrowing his eyebrows, unsure.

"Four? What's the sleeping set-up?"

"Um, I actually don't know.. I'll ask Namj-"

Namjoon interrupted Jimin and stood in front of the door before speaking.

"Alright everyone, here is where we will be staying for the next two weeks, thanks to Taehyung" He motioned to said boy before continuing. "I wish we get along well seeing as we have a new guest here too." Yuna grinned. "We'll discuss everything after settling down and grabbing a bite to eat because I'm fucking starving."

The group made their way into the modern house and set their bags in the living room before plopping on the couches.

"Jesus, it feels good to be in Tokyo." Hoseok leaned back on the couch with his eyes closed. Yuna sat next to Taehyung on the edge as he scrolled through his phone.

"Anybody have anywhere they wanna eat?" Seokjin asked, his elbows on his knees as he leaned forward.

"Let's go eat sushi! I've been craving some." Jungkook answered. "Wait same!" Yuna exclaimed, grinning.

"Sushi it is."

*the written chapters are short because this was mainly supposed to be an instagram post based story in the first place but i kinda wanted to write...