thirty four

*at this point yuna and the boys have already exchanged numbers so this is their gc lol

*their names r what yuna saved them as

the boys ft. yuna

taebae
yuna where tf r u

jimin uglyass
we boarding the plane in like 10 mins

yuna
fym dawg

yuna
im taking a piss

yuna
didnt hoseok tell yall

kook
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

hoe seok
oh yeah lmao i forgot to tell yall

joonie
well..

joonie
we're all scattered across the place looking for u

jin!!
taehyung go wait for her lol we're all heading back to our seats

taebae
why me 😭😭

yuna
bitch shut up im almost done

yoongs
yuna mood

taebae
omg finally this bitch out

taebae
she slapped me 😭😭

yuna
its what u deserve

"Hurry up, I'm not tryna be late," Taehyung impatiently speed-walked back towards the boys.

"Wait for me! Your legs are longer than mine! It's not fair." Yuna tried to call out to him but the boy ignored her and began to walk even faster, creating much more distance between the two of them. Asshole, she muttered.

The airport's speakers emitted a loud 'ding' before a woman's voice began speaking. "Flight 2490 to Tokyo will boarding in five minutes. Flight 2490 to Tokyo will be boarding in five minutes."

Yuna and Taehyung had already reached the rest of the group, and they were already standing in line. The two sheepishly cut in line to meet their friends, but thankfully the boys were near the end of the line so no one really cared.

"Took you guys long enough." Yoongi said, leaning against a pole.

"Yuna, here's your bag. Jimin has yours, Tae." Jungkook spoke, handing her a black backpack.

"Thanks."

They talked to one another until they were finally next in line. The flight attendant scanned their tickets and they walked through the doors to board their plane.

"We heading to Tokyo bitches!" Hoseok laughed.