thirty eight

The seven boys along with Yuna had finally made it to Tokyo after a short plane ride full of slumber.

Taehyung had again also held onto Yuna's hand while the plane descended, his ears turning red in the process but she paid no mind as she scarfed down the rest of her free chips with her other hand.

The group now were walking through the crowded Tokyo airport. They were huddled together as there was barely an inch of space between them and the strangers rushing past them to get to their flights.

"Guys, I just realized I don't know anything about this trip except for the fact that I'm here because Hoseok invited me." Yuna spoke quite loudly so all of them could hear her, thankfully no one around batted an eye at her volume.

"Sucks." Yoongi said before returning back to scrolling on his phone. She scoffed at him before continuing again.

"Where are we staying?" She asked another question.

"Did you say we? Sweetie, you are sleeping on the streets while we stay at our Airbnb." Hoseok said while making a face. "Shut the fuck up." Yuna rolled her eyes and smacked the back of his head.

Taehyung laughed beside her before quiety speaking. "I think they rented a driver and he's gonna be driving us around for the next couple weeks. We're headed to our place first."

Yuna mouthed an 'oh' and nodded her head in realization. She glanced at Namjoon and saw his phone placed next to his ear and she assumed he was speaking to their driver.

After a couple minutes of walking through the modern airport, they reached the pick up entrance where their van was waiting for them. It was almost 10am and it was a bit chilly in the morning. They stepped out the doors and tried to find their ride. Namjoon found him and waved him down and the driver pulled up closer to them.

"Okay, put your luggage in the back first and we'll get going." Namjoon ordered.

"Gimme your suitcase." Taehyung looked at Yuna, hand reaching out. He took it easily and told her to go get in the car.

"Holy shit..." Yuna's eyes widened in awe as she entered the large van. It seemed to be a party van due to the led lights decorating the interior and the speakers garnishing every surface on the walls and ceiling.

"You guys rented a fucking party van?!" She exclaimed as she got into the back seat. The seating arrangement was the same as their van from the morning except Namjoon took the passenger seat and Seokjin sat next to Yoongi. Although, this van was noticeably more spacious and sleek.

"Like it?" Jimin turned around in his seat, grinning at her. "Um hell yeah!" She said as her eyes scanned the vehicle.

Soon after the rest of the guys piled down and Taehyung plopped down to next to her.

"Alright, we're headed to the house and we'll figure out what to do from there." Namjoon smiled and put his sunglasses on.

"Tokyo here we go, baby!" Jungkook yelled and they all joined in on the fun.