Chapter Two: Sorting Things Out

Once back at the Dursley's it was back to the usual (aka being abused physically and mentally as well as being starved) Until they got a letter covered in stamps from Mrs. Weasley about Harry going to the Quidditch Cup. Mr. Dursley reluctantly agreed to let Harry go out of fear that he would be attacked by Sirius Black , Harry's Godfather, if he didn't. After Harry was at the Burrow with the Weasley family he finally got time to gather his bearings of his feelings for Draco. If it does become something more will it work? Did he say "Maybe more" when he mumbled on the train? Why the hell is he so hot?!?! After sorting out his feelings he got ready to go to the Quidditch Cup. Once they got there he stopped someone in the audience. Wait is that...DRACO?!?! He thought nervously but also excitedly. He started to panic again. Should I go up and talk to him? If I does what will I say? Again why is he so hot?!?! Harry after calming down walked up to Draco. "How are you doing Draco?" Harry asked nervously. "I'm well Potter." Draco replied. "Especially now that you're here." He mumbled. "That's good Draco." Harry responded excitedly. "What about you Potter?" Draco asked back. "I'm amazing Draco." Harry replied. "Look Draco I need to ask you something..." Harry said nervously. "Would you like to go out with me sometime?" He instantly realized what he said and started to regret it. "Are you saying you fancy me Potter?" Draco said stunned. "V-Very." Harry replied. "You're gay Potter?" Asked Draco inquisitively. "Y-Yeah. Are you?" Asked Harry extremely nervous. "How'd you know Potter?" Questioned Draco. "I-I didn't." Answered Harry quickly "But y-you didn't answer m-my question from earlier...D-Do you want to go out w-with me?" Harry's voice started to tremble. "Of course I will Potter." Responded Draco quickly. Harry started freaking out. He had to think about this... Did he actually just ask him out? Is this a dream? But seriously why is he so hot?!?! After Harry collected himself he finally responded "So it's official we're boyfriends?" "Yes we are Potter." Draco said with his hair blowing in the wind. After waiting three years Harry's wishes finally came true. He was dating the love of his life, Draco Malfoy, he couldn't believe it.