Chapter Five: Sirius's Letter

AN: There will be a major time jump in this chapter. Just a heads up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the Tri-Wizard Tournament
After Harry won the Tri-Wizard tournament and he was too happy to care that he would be going back to the Dursley's this summer. But a few weeks before the end of the term Harry got a letter from none other than his godfather Sirius Black it read:
Dear Harry,
I'm no longer on the run, I found a place to settle down were I won't need to worry about getting caught. I'm staying with Moony, and I decided to ask him if he was okay with you coming to live with us. It took some convincing but he said if it will make you happy he's up for it. Send a return owl as soon as possible with your answer.
Sincerely,
Padfoot
He was excited but nervous about the news. Sirius wasn't running anymore, what if this place isn't as safe as he says? But the thought of living with both Sirius and Professor Lupin made He too happy to decline. But what if they didn't approve of Harry relationship with Draco? I'm sure Sirius would, if he loves me as much as he says. But what about Lupin? He discussed it with Hermione. "You should do it!" She said excited about the fact that Harry would be in a warm environment at home. So he took her advice and wrote back to Sirius.
Dear Padfoot,
I would love to come live with you and Moony. But how will I get there without getting caught?
Sincerely,
Harry
Harry wait for what seemed like weeks for the reply. Then about a week before the end of the term he got it.
Dear Harry,
Don't worry about that we've got it covered. Just be at platform 9 3/4.
Sincerely,
Padfoot
Harry couldn't wait for school to end. On the train he told the news to Draco. Draco was very happy for him. The train stopped, before they left Draco gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek. Once Harry got through the barrier. He saw none other than Remus Lupin, who he hadn't seen since the end of his 3rd year at Hogwarts. "So glad to see you again." He said. "Sorry to cut this reunion short ,but Sirius wants to see you as soon as possible. So we should get going." And they were off without another word. In what seemed like minutes they were Sirius and Remus' house. Harry walked in and instantly got hugged by Sirius. "I can't believe it, it's really you!" Harry said happily. "It's really me Harry." Sirius said. "Go put your stuff in your room Harry, it's the one upstairs to the right." Remus said. When Harry walked up stairs he noticed that there was 3 rooms; a bathroom and two bedrooms. Harry walked into the bedroom on the right. He was so happy to be home.