Chapter Nine

I smile at my beautiful mate as she wakes up; we have to start training today but what Jessie doesn't know is that after training, we are hanging out with the family and friends.

"Morning, sweetheart, training time" I smile wider while planting a kiss on her forehead, making her smile slightly

"Alright, ill go get ready" she gets up and rushes into the bathroom where she had already laid her training clothing last night after our date.

Getting up myself, I throw on a pair of shorts over my boxers; I know I will be changing into my wolf to train, so I don't see the point of wearing a top.

Everyone fighting is being split into two groups, one group to fight in wolves and one to fight in human form, led by Austin and me. Each day we will swap so that both groups get equal wolf and human training time.

"I am ready", Jessie smiles, walking out of the bathroom and over to me. Wrapping my arm around her, I walk us downstairs; Jessie is wearing workout tights and a tank top.

"I'm puffed", Jessie pants next to me as I shift back

"me too," I smile; I'm not, but I don't want to start a fight with my mate, and I know if I say I'm not, she will start a war.

"go shower and meet me in the living room; I will make you some food and get you some water" I smile as we walk inside, carefully kissing her nose before she runs off; I didn't even break a sweat, so I saw no point in showering. I quickly make Jessie some pasta and grab a bottle of ice-cold water out of the fridge, and set it down in the living room for her. I noticed all our friends and family were already in the room; we agreed to hang out and help Jessie set up the baby's room today.

"here you go", I smile, sitting the food on Jessie's lap once she arrives downstairs.

"I remember that Pete was trying so hard to get in your pants, and you punched him in the nose", tony laughs out, making water come out of his nose, which makes all of us laugh even harder.

"how about we get started on the room?" I question; we have spent the last half an hour chatting about the past, and it is finally mid-afternoon.

"Sure, let's go", Jessie smiles, getting up, her bowl already in the dishwasher.

"let's paint the walls blue", I smile at tony, my, tony. I paint the room while Casey and auction set the future up. Jamie and amber are working out the layout of everything, and Jessie is in our bedroom putting photos in frames.

I stare at the room in shock. The walls are blue and already dry thanks to the invention of heat pumps. His coat is set up lengthways on the right wall with the words 'future alpha' hanging above; a rocking chair is placed by the window, with blue teddy bears against a white background as the curtains match the rug. A mini shelve is set up with teddy bears on it, and the rest of the room is covered in pictures of different things; there is a picture frame of Jessie and me and a collection of them which Jessie told me she is going to fill up with baby and pregnancy photos, there are pictures of the pack as well as teddy bears and clowns much to my disgust, clowns are evil. All in all, the baby's room is perfect.