Am I married to Zach?- Chapter Seven

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. It was my friends birthday, and we had a little celebration.  Enough about my life; seriously it's boring most of the time- what have you been up to?

        Cam Pov

I woke up to quiet, rushed voices. I only made out parts like: " But she needs to go... I know...Please Zach- " I cut of the voice,not caring enough to dissect the words.

" Zach, " My voice was frail, like when you sound like there's a cough at the back of your throat. I don't know why I said it . I can't look at him, let alone talk to him anymore. The realization of this last night made me think that I didn't even want to have a boyfriend anymore. Wait are me and Zach even going out? Oh my god am I married to him?

I looked down at my had in desperation, and let out a sigh of relief, to the image of bare hands. I looked up to my family and friends looking at me with mix expressions. It must of looked pretty crazy when I started looking at my hands, searching for something that wasn't  there.

" Hi, so what were you talking about?" I spoke in a defensive voice, trying to act like I didn't see the strange looks with little succession.

" Zach didn't think it was a good idea for you to go to the headquarters today, because of last night."  When I got a good look at Mr Solomon I saw bruises beginning to form on the left side of his temple.

" Wait, what happened last night? " I practically shouted, afraid that a possible attack had accurd while I was in deep sub-consciousness.

" You sort of.....well.....you were having bad dreams last night! " Liz blurted the end out.

" So, " I couldn't hide the surprise of my face from the current possibility that I said something last night; something I didn't want them to know.

" Cammie are you OK? " Macey was the one to speak this time and I realized I still hadn't had a proper conversation with my friends since before everything went wrong.

" Yeah, so when's the meeting? " I knew about the meeting with the director form previous discussion- more interrogation I realized- but never asked for the details. 

"In about an hour." Zach was the one to respond this time, but I still couldn't look into his eyes.

*

I was now in  headquarters at CIA's base.

Location: classified.

I don't know why I had been called to the base because i've been questioned, a lot ( even though that would probably not stop them), i've been tested and I should get two weeks leave after a two week kidnapping. So why was I here? I was stopped short as the director came in. He sat down at his desk, looking me in the eyes.

" So Cammie, how do you feel? "

" Pretty good, taking into account I was kidnapped for two weeks " He didn't look pleased with this answer but i'm on edge, if he wants me to go straight back to work, he's got another thing coming.

" Cammie you haven't been feeling sick lately, and having strange fevers and other symptoms, have you?"

" Symptoms to what? " He was thinking of what to say for a moment.

" Cammie, the test results came back. You know how you told us what they did to you? " I nodded slowly, not wanting to think about it to much, " Well it seems your pregnant, "

" What? " I whispered " What! " I fell to the ground, my whole world was going wrong. I covered my hands over my face and broke down in front of the director. He looked puzzled as if not knowing what to do. He sat down next to me.

" Is there a chance it's Zach's? " I looked up at the director.

" I-I don't know. "