Is this Goode- Chapter Eight

As I left HQ, I tried to keep myself calm. What was I going to do. I have a good two hour drive to think about the situation. As I was driving I told myself to keep calm, for two reasons :

One

I haven't assesed to whole situation, there is a possibilty its Zach's

Two

My Diving was starting to become recless.

I pulled over on the road, into the woods. I couldn't take it. I ran. I ran untill my feet became sore. I ran untill I couldn't see the car. I ran awy from all the questions that need answering. I lay on the grass letting time drift on. It was getting late, and I wasn't sure what time it was. What was going on in my head!

I ran back the way I came and got to the car. It wasn't there, and nowhere to be seen. I thought for a while thinking of what to do. I came to the conclusion that I would phone my mum, and tell about my situation. I would then tell her about the pregnancy, but not on the phone. It wasn't safe, and I needed to tell her face to face.

I pulled out my phone and it began to ring.

" Cammie! Oh my god. Thank god your safe" Her voice was ergent and scared.

"Mum. I'm in on a side road somewhere in Natly and I need you to pick me up. I parked up and went into the forest and now my cars not here. It was likley in a garage somewhere waiting for somebody to pay a fine."

She was silent for a few a while.

"I'll be there in half an hour, by helicopter, it's the fastest way. Is there a clearing anywhere?"

" Yeah, and thankfully just one."

"OK i'll be there in half an hour" She hung up, so I got myself ready for a long walk ahead.

*

The wind picked up as the black helicopter landed. There in the front I could see my Mum and Mr Solomon. I opened the doors of the helicopter, hoping that Mr Solomon wouldn't go crazy if he knew to. That was the lest of my worries, because as I opened the doors, Zach was sat at the far corner. I guess it would have to wait. No way would I feel ready to tell him on solid ground, but in a helicopter it's tempting fate.

I sat across from Zach. He looked into my eyes, and for once I looked back at them. He moved to sit next to me, and in that moment I felt scared. He slowly lent his head inwards. I moved away, and looked into his eyes instead.

"Gallagher Girl"

A/N

I feel this is short but I need to add it as it leads to different points in the story