chapter 8 part 1

Kenny's POV
We are at the party now and butters and I went to go talk to cartman. "You ouw me $15."
Butter side smiling. "What." Fatass looked at us like we are dumb. "Karen and Ruby dumb ass." "OHHHHH ok here. " Fatass handed him the $15. That is when we walked away we got to the part about 1 hower late so people were already drunk. "W---who wants to play truth or dare. " Kyle sied. Most of the people at the party did including me and butter.we all get in a circle and Kyle gos first. "Truth or dare Stan." "Truth." "Mmmm how many people have you had sex with." "4 Motapel times." I notes him wink at Kyle. Stan asked fatass who chose dare and kissed windy then windy chose baba who chose truth she had to say her sexuality she's bi.so on and so forth tell butters tern. Craig sead "truth or dare butters." "Truth." "How many kinks do you have and which is your favorite." Butter blushed a deep red the sead "um I like a wide spectrum of BDSM but my favorite is choking." This caught me off gared almost choking on my drank I had. Craig sead "cool didn't expect you to answer with that." It seems the everyone but baba was surprised that the innocent little Butter was not so innocent after all. It was now butters tern. "Tweek truth or dare." "T-t-truth gha." "Have you and Craig had sex before" "Yes" He sead and I laughed didn't thank that tweek would do that. "Kenny truth or dare." Tweek asked me. "Dare." I sead "I dare you to make out with butter" I croled to butter and lad between his lags and made out whith him.(pic at the top is what thay did not my art)

Hay sorry it took long for my to update but here it is and I hope you enjoy