0.6

Previously

It was currently 10:30 pm I was laying down and yume was sleep when I got a call from a unfamiliar number.

I accept it to see who it was.

:you have received a call from dade county jail, from inmate jahseh Onfroy would you like to accept? Say yes to accept, or simply hang up for no

:yes

:hello jah wtf happened

:BABY I SHOULD'VE BELIEVED YOU, SHES LIED BAE I SWEAR, SHE SET ME TF UP!

He was yelling and crying.

:ok baby calm down what happened, who tf is she?

:Geneva she said I beat her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Janae pov•

2 months later

KNOCK!KNOCK!

"COMING"

I waited until the door unlocked, thinking of ways to explain this.

"Hey baby, awwee is that my grandbaby"

"Hey mama, how you been"

I stepped into the house, taking my shoes off at the foyer.

"Um I've been ok, I'm worried about jah, is he ok?"

I took a deep breath, knowing this topic was gonna come up but not this early.

"Uh um mama this is why I came over here jahsehs in j-jail"

I swear the look on her face, I hope I would never have to get news like that.

She looked heartbroken.

"H-he,"

She looked frustrated, hurt, and angry but at me.

"H-HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN, WTF DID YOU DO!"

I was token back as to why she was yelling at me.

"What I didn't do noth-"

"You know what, I knew your dumb ass was no good, it was in my gut, something told me you was using him, now that you have is baby you can get money,"

She took a step forward, now being right in front of my face.

"I knew this is why your mother left you because your bitter, you son of a bitch got my baby locked up, I knew it was you it's all on the internet I just acted like I didn't know wtf was going on but from now on stay the fuck away from my son and when he gets out we'll make arrangements for the baby"

I was speechless. And that's the least to say.

"I can't believe you accused him of beating you" she mumbled.

"First off it WASN'T ME! IT WAS GENEVA, if you would have let me finish instead of running off at the mouth and throwing my personal problems in my face then you would have know damnit!"