1.7

later that night...
barely revised

Third-person

"jahseh were you going?"

"um wherever i'm going , didn't i tell u we done?"

"yea but u really think i was gonna believe that?"

"man bye"

walking off he goes into the bathroom to fix himself up before going to the bar to go drown out his thoughts like he always does.

looking in the mirror , he thinks of all the possible ways to try and get janae back.  i could take her on a date? , nah she got a nigga. i could kill him!?, ...nope , i'm just text her!

grabbing his phone out his pocket, he taps in the app opening up his messages.

my life 🐘💙.

august 27

nae give me another chance please.
sent 2:44am

baby.
sent 2:45

ok i'm sorry for what happened i should've never did it i just got wrapped up in my thoughts .
sent 2:47

janae!?
sent 2:47
read 2:56 am

ok i'll leave u alone for now, just please let me know if u and lj is ok.
sent 3:00
read 3:00

today

can you meet me at the bar so we can talk?
sent 12:00 am
read 12:01

ok
sent 12:03
read 12:03

thank you.
sent 12:04
read 12:05

welcome x .
sent 12:08

"where u finna go bae?"

"ariel mind your business, i can handle myself."

anger taking over her , she picked up a book throwing it at him, which hit his lip causing it to buss open.  "bruh wtf is u doing!". She then walked over to him and started throwing punches. "WHERE THE FUCK IS U GOING X!" , "LEAVE ME ALONE BRUH!" , she continued to hit him until she left bruises on him.

While all of this was happening, tank was standing right outside their getting ready to get x until he herd him yell. "SOMEBODY HELP ME BRUH!".
And with a blink of an eye he used his key that x gave him to unlock the door.

"YO ARIEL WHAT THE HELL IS U DOING!!"

Tank ran over to x pulling ariel off of him and threw her on the bed. "BITCH IS U CRAZY! WHY U HITTING HIM!". "HE WONT TELL ME WHERE HES GOING!" , "man fuck u" , he helped jahseh up holding his arm to support him. They started to walk out the door with ariel watching every step before something clicked in his head.