0.9

!Long ass chapter ahead!

After a long, fun night of dancing, drinking, smoking, performing, just living their "𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒", jahseh and Ariel bonded more and more.

Throughout the night they talked, hugged, laughed and maybe even kissed.

Building that old connection, they reminisced their past life together.

Jahseh letting her in on his thoughts, and mindset. Ariel doing the same.

"Idontwannadothisanymore", blasted through the speakers, causing Ariel to slow grind in her seat.

Jahseh noticing he starts to get aroused, shifting in his seat cause Ariel's attention.

She slowly gets up, making eye contact the whole time.

Standing in front of him, lifting her right leg placing on the side of him doing the same for her left, she sat on him straddling him.

As the beat played through the speakers, Ariel moved her hips, causing friction between the two.

Jahseh knows that this was wrong, his anxiety raising thinking of what would happen if his girlfriend walked through this club.

Ariel filling his nervousness, she leans down kissing him passionately.

Their lips moved together, slowly and calmly making jahseh feel comfort.

His arms wrapping around her waist, they pull away looking in each other's eyes.

"I want you"

The alcohol started to flow through his bloodstream making him think in his sexual pleasure thoughts.

"Then have me"

And with those words, Ariel stood up grabbing his hand leading him to the car.

On the way, jahseh felt stares at him so he looked around seeing his friends shaking their head in disappointment.

Not caring he lifted up his bottle of Hennessy, chugging it down, not caring about the burning sensation, he looks them in the eyes and shrugged.

He didn't care.

The words Ariel said earlier rolling through his head, thinking maybe she was right.

Stepping outside they got in their car, Ariel telling them the hotel, the driver gets going.

Getting to the hotel they get the key walk to the room, locking the door.

They sat on the bed facing each other and with no time they started kissing.

It moved from the shoes to the pants, shirts, and then butt naked.

Jahseh slowly got on top of her, stroking himself in the process, he aligned himself at her entrance, and slide himself in.

Meanwhile, Janae is at home giving their 4 months baby a bath getting him ready for bed.

She's been calling jahseh all night but she hasn't gotten a response.